QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What is it with text only scorecards?

I don't get it o.O
They are more readable and look optimised for every screen suze. Image scorecards show up weird on mobile screens.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
When i press login, This is what i getting right now... :(
Code:
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
You'll have to Google the error Pinch, it took me hours getting mine to work. Had to create rules etc. in order to get it working. Good luck, sorry I cannot assist more. Each PC/laptop will be different depending on operating systems etc.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
You'll have to Google the error Pinch, it took me hours getting mine to work. Had to create rules etc. in order to get it working. Good luck, sorry I cannot assist more. Each PC/laptop will be different depending on operating systems etc.
can you send me your version of CH sim pls...

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
When i press login, This is what i getting right now... :(
Code:
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
Same error for me. Searching it doesn’t help, cause it is a general error.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Im thinking of simulating the whole WTC shortly. Users of this site will be able to select the squads and the playing 11s of the country they wish to manage.
Would this be a good idea? Im aware that most users on this site are from ind/pak/aus/eng but would you want to be the chief selector of other countries?
I will also be using a simulator which isnt used frequently on this site but I rate it as the best test simulator for altering conditions.
I might need some help here and there because this will be the first league I host on this site and I havent participated in many either. However I have hosted leagues outside this site

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Im thinking of simulating the whole WTC shortly. Users of this site will be able to select the squads and the playing 11s of the country they wish to manage.
Would this be a good idea? Im aware that most users on this site are from ind/pak/aus/eng but would you want to be the chief selector of other countries?
I will also be using a simulator which isnt used frequently on this site but I rate it as the best test simulator for altering conditions.
I might need some help here and there because this will be the first league I host on this site and I havent participated in many either. However I have hosted leagues outside this site
India if possible :p

reserve it for me :D

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Suddenly we see an influx of leagues after a drought since few months.

Good to see this! Many new hosts also coming out in the new normal......

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Yeah you should go ahead with it... I don't think people have a problem in managing other countries.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Reserve Pakistan for me if possible :D

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

LET'S GOOOOO (Reserve Australia for me) TIM PAINE <3

Users who are viewing this thread