No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The absolute anus of kit design. Go play cricket dressed as a packet of Skips lads, off you go...
I had an idea for a YouTube video about it but ain't got time and health ain't good. But it was comparing it with an episode of Mad Men where some rich kid goes into the ad agency with a sport he wants them to make big. They take him for everything he's got.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I had an idea for a YouTube video about it but ain't got time and health ain't good. But it was comparing it with an episode of Mad Men where some rich kid goes into the ad agency with a sport he wants them to make big. They take him for everything he's got.

Aye that sounds exactly like the ECB meeting about The Hundred like.

Hope you're feeling OK bud

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
We've got £85m. Can you reinvent the wheel?

Been better. Got stuff to keep me busy and ongoing support for the time being. Cheers mate.

Drop 3.2 overs from a T20 and dress everyone like a snack. That'll be exactly £85m. What a coincidence...

Good man. Give me shout if you need out

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I can take a look through over the next few days to help out if you like & list them?

Be a case of just sharing the whole teams again since uploading the players individually might not necessarily carry over?
Nah you don't have to. There could be hundreds. :lol

The problem is sharing the teams they don't update individual players. It's to do with changing my ID.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Nah you don't have to. There could be hundreds. :lol

The problem is sharing the teams they don't update individual players. It's to do with changing my ID
Well I know some of the ones that were incorrect before came through with new perks on your latest England and Australia updates so there's just a couple on those + Bangladesh has a couple.
Pretty sure most of the others are just things you haven't updated yet (Australian domestic, West Indies regional ect.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread