Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I have the same doubt. Got the DLC not sure if the patch is updated.
I am sure that you require the patch to play the DLC. The Patch contains the files for the new modes, stadiums, teams etc.., and DLC gives us access to it. Atleast That's what I think. The patch itself was 13GB.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am sure that you require the patch to play the DLC. The Patch contains the files for the new modes, stadiums, teams etc.., and DLC gives us access to it. Atleast That's what I think. The patch itself was 13GB.
Everyone downloaded the dlc, you pay to unlock it. The patch itself is probably 200-300 mb.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Everyone downloaded the dlc, you pay to unlock it. The patch itself is probably 200-300 mb.
Have you seen in gameplay the mooted patch gameplay benefits? Not talking about the game modes and stadiums etc. but the tuned AI run outs, tuned leg side shots etc?

I definitely have and can play DLC, but I’ve not seen any patch effect apart from logos reloading when entering saved games. The actual gameplay stuff I just can’t see any effect whatsoever.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
go ahead my friend. You have legal purchase. Why do you need someone's approval?
Post automatically merged:

I am playing after patch..
Early observations
1.Back foot play has been improved..it used to look odd when I play on backfoot offside when bowler bowls short. Now looks real cricket..
2.Wes indies and Russia teams available without DLC purchase..
3.Looking more polished(better than before) on ps5
4.emoticons available offline too but annoying (being showed after every ball) and you have an option to turn off in settings..
5.Refined commentary. Sounding better based on situation now.. but no commentary for some fours(may be bug)..
6.AI bowling less short pitch deliveries.
7.There are diving catches now. You heard it right..
8.No more paper ball throws to keeper and bowler(stays long time in the air).
I feel DLC is worth in 2 ways
1. new content is huge adds entirely new format and stadiums.
2.support big ant for future games.

don’t know why but I don’t get 7 and 8

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Have you seen in gameplay the mooted patch gameplay benefits? Not talking about the game modes and stadiums etc. but the tuned AI run outs, tuned leg side shots etc?

I definitely have and can play DLC, but I’ve not seen any patch effect apart from logos reloading when entering saved games. The actual gameplay stuff I just can’t see any effect whatsoever.
Probably patch related gameplay is not working for custom competition and tour mode , try PLAY NOW mode , This kind of thing also happened in the past if you remember

It's working fine for me in PLAY NOW mode although I haven't tried custom tours or career mode after the latest patch.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Well, I actually didn't buy the DLC yet, but still, the July Major Update patch showed 13GB for me. At least that's what it says on steam.

It's working fine for me in PLAY NOW mode although I haven't tried custom tours or career mode after the latest patch.
I am sure it would work on all sorts of game modes. But I don't think it would work on a SAVED game mode. It might think that the patch hasn't applied yet since it was saved before the patch was downloaded.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Probably patch related gameplay is not working for custom competition and tour mode , try PLAY NOW mode , This kind of thing also happened in the past if you remember

Yeah, if it’s mode specific then it doesn’t work.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Seems like the crash problem related to THE HUNDRED online play is the default match type, if I copy the match type and change the ball colour I can play THE HUNDRED online, obviously the graphics on screen is now different, shows overs instead of balls.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Yeah, if it’s mode specific then it doesn’t work.
As I said earlier, it might be that you are using a save file that might be already used before the patch has been downloaded. Just check whether it works on play now or create a new competition/tour.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As I said earlier, it might be that you are using a save file that might be already used before the patch has been downloaded. Just check whether it works on play now or create a new competition/tour.
No, it’s a new tour started post patch.

kamyFC

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Playing after a gap of more than a year and delighted to see a new DLC. Immediately purchased it to support BIG ANT.
Playing The Hundred, which essentially is a glorified T20. Playing as the OVALS and am routinely getting hammered by AI, who are scoring 150+ scores (Legend AI, Medium difficulty)
What's with including - St Petersburg Lions? So is the European Cricket League coming soon? :) How about including other European clubs like - Catalunya Cricket Club, Janjua Brescia etc?

Last edited:

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I might be wrong but I thought I heard a commentator say today that a player can bowl their whole allocation in one go i.e 10 balls from one end and then straight away 10 from the other end.
This is not the case in the game.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I might be wrong but I thought I heard a commentator say today that a player can bowl their whole allocation in one go i.e 10 balls from one end and then straight away 10 from the other end.
This is not the case in the game.
I don't believe you can do that, pretty sure it's only 10

Users who are viewing this thread