Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Out of interest, is this players duplicating in career mode or do you have three Romesh Erangas in your academy?

Or are they three different players with the same name that has been 'generated'?

Yes, only within the actual career mode itself. (It doesn't happen in the separate Test series or the ODI/T20 world cups.)

No, only one instance of this specific player in the academy too. (Or any others that frequently get duplicated.)

It's definitely the same player being duplicated over & over, as the stats are always the same in the on-screen banner that announce any given batsman's or a bowler's record, etc.. The further I go into any career, the worse this problem of duplication becomes. (I've previously created & played out multiple different careers, & inevitably abandoned & deleted some over time after increasing the difficulty etc. A couple I didn't advance beyond a couple of years, so this problem wasn't as obvious. However, the current career I've now been running for longer than the rest & the "in game year" is approaching 2024.

In 2025 of my player's career, for example, there's a possible chance that I may experience 4x instances of "Romesh Eranga" or multiple instances of other players in one team too. (If that helps to make additional sense of what's actually happening??? :)

cherry

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC
Game Version: v0.1.1979 / DLC Applied
Game Mode: Casual Match / Tour
Match Type: All Formats
Teams used: Pakistan vs England (Ai) / Pakistan vs WestIndies (Ai)
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any

Issue: Broadcast camera 3 lagging and not following the ball with same speed

Bug description:
Broadcast camera 3 is selected for running. When the batsman plays the shot towards third man or deep square leg, the camera lags behind the ball. Same when fielder throws the ball towards stumps from same positions, the camera movement is too slow and you cant see the ball in action.

villafan001

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: Latest Patch inc DLC
Game Mode: Hundred Draft Mode
Match Type: Hundred
Teams used: London Spirit (User) v Birmingham Phoenix (AI)
Ground: Edgbaston
Over Count: After rain delay
Issue (one line description): Two issues with rain delayed games
Bug description (detail): I have two issues with rain affected matches in the Hundred, one minor, one major.

Minor issue: when balls are reduced due to rain delay, the revised innings length shows up as a number of “overs” (blocks of 5 balls) eg “17” and “8” in attached screenshots. I assume this should be displaying as balls, rather than overs, in the Hundred overlay.

Major issue: after rain curtailed my innings, the AI chase was reduced to “8 overs” (ie 40 balls) - in that scenario I should be allowed to bowl 10 balls with up to 3 bowlers and then 5 balls with anyone else, but I was locked out of using a bowler after they had completed 5 balls, meaning I was forced to use 8 different bowlers to complete the 40-ball innings (image attached).

Attachments

• 64453AB0-8DD8-4486-8EEE-5E5BB5F0C79E.jpeg
    64453AB0-8DD8-4486-8EEE-5E5BB5F0C79E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • 7A2E655C-AF9C-4E6C-AF2A-636898E1C90F.jpeg
    7A2E655C-AF9C-4E6C-AF2A-636898E1C90F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.02
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: The Hundred
Teams used:. Southern Brave vs Trent Rockets
Ground: Sabina Park
Over Count: 91 balls left
Issue (one line description): Blue screen after ball is bowled
Bug description (detail): Blue screened after 9th ball bowled, repeated 3 times after loading saved game.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Platform: PS5
Game Version: Latest version inc DLC
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: Test
Teams used: West Indies vs One of The Hundred Team(AI)

Issue: Wrong stats shown when player comes into bat

Bug description:
A lot of players when came into bat had wrong stats whether it was AI batsmen or from my own team. Moeen Ali's total runs were shown in 5 figures. Similarly some batsmen had strike rate in 5 or 6 figures.

Walks97

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.1971 (DLC applied)
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type:
N/A
Teams used: All licensed teams (Aus, Eng, WI, The Hundred and CPL)
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Squads & lineups of licensed teams no longer save when edited
Bug description (detail): Following the latest patch and DLC, the squads (and therefore lineups) do not save if edited. It is possible to add and remove players in a single session but once you reboot after closing the game, the squads of the above teams are reset.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Platform: Xbox One X
Game Version: v0.1.1970
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Test/First Class, (so far).
Teams used: All

Issue: Latest patch has utterly messed up the leg spin bowling physics, i.e. ZERO drift causing even more ridiculous tennis ball bounce.

Bug description: Latest patch has reset leg spin drift characteristics of a fully developed all-rounder back to being worse than a brand new club level player. (I don't have a career with a developed orthodox off spinner but would kindly ask that someone who does check to see if off spinners are also affected in the same way with zero drift. (Turn remains unaffected but there's just ZERO drift at all now.)

I've tried altering the in game physics to add extra drift but this problem is so badly pronounced that I can't tweak it out. I've also lowered the height of my career player from 6' 1" to 5' 7" but this also makes no difference at all with zero drift.

Consequently, on a harder type pitch it's now 100% impossible to ever hit the stumps with anything less than a ball bowled at extra full or yorker length (standard bowling), as the ball will always bounce clean over the stumps. Obviously, this is just plain ridiculous from a full length ball from a spin bowler. Additionally, because the ball is 100% guaranteed to miss the stumps regardless, the AI batsman now play a cut shot or a hook/pull shot to approx 90,% of all deliveries they face (regardless of the line), even from full length deliveries which just makes no sense whatsoever. (Do you ever actually test for such problems at a basic level or is pushing paid updates out always a greater priority? And, you wonder why it causes such frustration too.)

I also have a SLU batting all-rounder career that so far seems to remain unaffected by the 0.1.1970 patch. However, you've certainly managed to utterly destroy LS bowling characteristics & ultimately it'll be a long term career that'll end up being abandoned because of it. (Unlikely I'll be alone there which is really going to please others with long term LS all-rounder careers too :(. )

Why, why, why, O WHY do you persist in tweaking what wasn't actually broken causing such terrible problems, and at the same time ignore what REALLY needed fixing as countless users have reported under this thread? Please simply revert these bowling changes rather than making us wait months for another patch, (if there's even going to be another one now anyway).

As things stand, well done, you've just trashed leg spin in game & it's gone from being highly enjoyable literally to unplayable in an instant. I've never minded some in game grind to actually earn what I'm achieving on the default veteran settings, but to now bowl 30+ overs in a single test/first class innings & maybe get one wicket if you're lucky because of this is a complete joke.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Version: Latest version (DLC installed)
Game Mode: Career Mode and others
Match Type: N/A
Teams used: All teams, licenced and user created
Ground: All
Issue (one line description): Umpire shuffles across.

Bug description (detail): When checking the field as a batsman, or bowling weakness/strength - basically anything that makes the umpire put his/her arm up to hold the bowler up, if you do it numerous times, the umpire keeps shuffling across the wicket. (Issue has been around since launch).

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Mode: Career Mode.
Teams used: All teams, licenced and user created
Issue (one line description): Selection, player's ages don't advance after a calendar year.

Bug description (detail):
When as captain, you select your team, a player's age remains the same. For example, Pat Cummins is still displayed at 26 years old in 2030. This doesn't affect skill, as it decreases with age, and the player does actually age, the selection screen just doesn't display it as such.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Game Mode: The 100 draft
Match Type: The 100
Teams used: London Spirit
Ground:
Any

When doing the draft of the page of young and up and coming players there were no options to pick from
Also i picked Jofra archer as an international player.Then he was available again in the draft so i have managed to draft 2 jofra archers and play them .They have different jersey numbers 22 and 28 from memory and the stats are not exactly the same but quite close.

Amol1996

Club Captain
Game Mode: Casual Match / Tour
Match Type: All Formats
Teams used: india vs sri lanka

Facing camera bug when ball gets third man broadcast 3 camera

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Game Version: v0.1.1971 (DLC applied)
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type:
N/A
Teams used: All licensed teams (Aus, Eng, WI, The Hundred and CPL)
Issue (one line description): Squads & lineups of licensed teams no longer save when edited
Bug description (detail): Following the latest patch and DLC, the squads (and therefore lineups) do not save if edited. It is possible to add and remove players in a single session but once you reboot after closing the game, the squads of the above teams are reset.
Is this a genuine bug or the makers designed to make the lisenced teams squads uneditable?
If its a genuine bug please fix it. Some clarifications from the makers are welcome

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Game Mode: Academy, create male player
Teams used: N/A
Issue (one line description): Texture clipping in head preset.

Bug description (detail):
Looks like the eyelashes for head preset one is bugged out after the dlc/patch. Can't get rid of it through adjusting all factors in the eye section. Makes for some hideous texture clipping. This wasn't an issue pre dlc patch.

Attachments

• headartifact.jpg
    headartifact.jpg
    997.1 KB · Views: 19

Joel88thrum

School Cricketer
Platform:ps4
Game Version:
Game Mode: academy
Match Type: All
Teams used:Russia
Over Count: All

Issue (one line description):
russian team data All wrong

description

All skills are identical for all players

Attachments

• 20210726_160541.jpg
    20210726_160541.jpg
    855 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210726_160545.jpg
    20210726_160545.jpg
    754.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210726_160555.jpg
    20210726_160555.jpg
    783.1 KB · Views: 7

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
You can bowl 3 overs in a trott, if the AI decides to chose your bowler for the 2nd over (AI choose human bowler If enabled in the settings) , you can then change the next bowler and still continue to bowl with the same bowler

Users who are viewing this thread