*NEW* Dice Cricket, a new game updated from the old OWZTHAT hexagonal rollers

Dice Cricket

School Cricketer
Have you considered selling the PDFs of this? As it is for me, an American, it is $50 for the game, but only $27 of that is for the game itself. Dice, pen, usb drive aren't really useful to me. I would gladly pay $20 for the files that I could print out myself, and I think a lot of others would as well, but $50 is quite steep.
That's an excellent idea - I genuinely didn't know how much markup ebay were putting on their shipping / handling / customs charges, but if they are adding +200% onto the cost of every pack, that's too much.
I AM WORKING ON A WAY TO DO THIS (DICE CRICKET LITE, perhaps? Or DICE CRICKET PDF), SO CRICKET LOVERS OUTSIDE THE UK CAN BUY THE GAME FILES AT A REASONABLE PRICE WITH NO SHIPPING COSTS AND NO CUSTOMS CONFISCATIONS.
WATCH THIS SPACE - the day job is calling now, but I will put the details on here by the end of the week.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I replied to you via ebay within 24 hours of your message, and will send the missing files to you by email as soon as you contact me.
Thank you for your quick response.

Yes, I completely understand that the mark up for shipping has nothing to do with you but the eBay global shipping program. You have priced the game fair on your end. Also thank you for rectifying the USB issue.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
That's an excellent idea - I genuinely didn't know how much markup ebay were putting on their shipping / handling / customs charges, but if they are adding +200% onto the cost of every pack, that's too much.
I AM WORKING ON A WAY TO DO THIS (DICE CRICKET LITE, perhaps? Or DICE CRICKET PDF), SO CRICKET LOVERS OUTSIDE THE UK CAN BUY THE GAME FILES AT A REASONABLE PRICE WITH NO SHIPPING COSTS AND NO CUSTOMS CONFISCATIONS.
WATCH THIS SPACE - the day job is calling now, but I will put the details on here by the end of the week.

I would be the first in line to buy a PDF version. Ebay charges 17.72 pounds to ship to the U.S., which almost doubles the cost of the game.

Many of us on this site are outside the U.K., so I hope you'll find it worthwhile to produce a PDF version.

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Let's go! Can't wait for this

Dice Cricket

School Cricketer
ANNOUNCEMENT:
By popular demand, Dice Cricket PDF is now available to purchase by cricket game players outside of the UK.
This is the same game as my original post at the top of this thread, developed and researched to be as realistic as possible, but without the flash drive (all files will be sent by email), scoring pen and dice (you can either source 10-sided dice locally, or I suggest a couple of free random number generator apps to use instead).

There is a 35% reduction in price for the PDF version, but more importantly no shipping / handling / customs charges (which were imposed by Ebay with a heavy markup on the original package); you pay my PayPal invoice, I send you all the files (below) by email.

The cost of Dice Cricket PDF is GBP £12.95, payable by PayPal in GBP.

To purchase, email me at:
[email protected]
(Send no money at this stage; I will send you a PayPal invoice)

list of files for Dice Cricket PDF.JPG
__Dice Cricket 2021 logo.jpg

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
ANNOUNCEMENT:
By popular demand, Dice Cricket PDF is now available to purchase by cricket game players outside of the UK.
This is the same game as my original post at the top of this thread, developed and researched to be as realistic as possible, but without the flash drive (all files will be sent by email), scoring pen and dice (you can either source 10-sided dice locally, or I suggest a couple of free random number generator apps to use instead).

There is a 35% reduction in price for the PDF version, but more importantly no shipping / handling / customs charges (which were imposed by Ebay with a heavy markup on the original package); you pay my PayPal invoice, I send you all the files (below) by email.

The cost of Dice Cricket PDF is GBP £12.95, payable by PayPal in GBP.

To purchase, email me at:
[email protected]
(Send no money at this stage; I will send you a PayPal invoice)

View attachment 255992
View attachment 255993
Good luck! I am enjoying the game itself

konjecture

School Cricketer
@Dice Cricket - I'm interested in buying Dice Cricket PDF. However, just like with anything, I would like to see any demos if available? I searched YouTube for any videos but couldn't find any. I see that someone posted a scorecard of a T20 game that he played which seems pretty realistic, however, would it be possible to create a short video (I understand you cannot show everything as people can just copy it) showing a quick 2 over game or something?

Thanks.

Dice Cricket

School Cricketer
@Dice Cricket - I'm interested in buying Dice Cricket PDF. However, just like with anything, I would like to see any demos if available? I searched YouTube for any videos but couldn't find any. I see that someone posted a scorecard of a T20 game that he played which seems pretty realistic, however, would it be possible to create a short video (I understand you cannot show everything as people can just copy it) showing a quick 2 over game or something?

Thanks.
Good idea. I've put a couple of videos on Youtube showing some basic game-play and an intro to how it works & what makes the scores so realistic.

ianclark99

School Cricketer
I installed an android app called Cricket Scorer and instead of manually writing down the score I used the app.. and the experience was 1000000% better for me.

In less time than I played one inning by hand I was able to play both innings of the same match I posted earlier. Here is the result if anyone is interested.

I would love to see a PC version of that
Hi - is that app available on the App Store too? Do you have a screenshot or something to identify it as would love to find a decent cricketscorer app

Dice Cricket

School Cricketer
Hi - is that app available on the App Store too? Do you have a screenshot or something to identify it as would love to find a decent cricketscorer app

The game in the video (Dice Cricket PDF) uses an free 0-99 random number generator app to replace the random element of 2 dice in the original version (shown in the video). There are a couple I recommend in the instructions of the game pack, but plenty of others are also freely available for Android and Apple. It is not a cricket scoring app - the scoring is still done on pages printed from PDF files sent to you in the game pack. I hope this was useful.

To purchase the PDF version of the game, just email me on: [email protected]
I will reply with details of how to order.

Users who are viewing this thread