Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Don’t know if actually BA added keyboard support or not coz i cannot see it in settings
You'll need to just select Arcade controls then you can use keyboard.

I'll have to get an full keymap at a later date, but WASD maps to Y/X/A/B respectively, and arrow keys for moving the marker or your aim.

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I am loving bowling in pc. However speed gun is showing much lesser speed. Pat cummins is bowling 33 kph. Is it because of some settings we need to change in game settings or difficulty?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I am loving bowling in pc. However speed gun is showing much lesser speed. Pat cummins is bowling 33 kph. Is it because of some settings we need to change in game settings or difficulty?
Pat Cummins is tired of constantly whining and he deliberately bowling slow to piss off you guys.

D

Deleted member 185125

Has it been announced that all the licensed competition will be part of career mode? TIA

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I last played a Cricket game with key board is Cricket 07... good memories...
Even though I think BAS cricket games are significantly much better OVERALL, I still consider that game to have the best "polishness" and gameplay design. But I am indeed hyped up for their new iteration. As of now, everything looks promising. They seem to have taken certain notes from that game too which is great in my opinion :yes

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When i start .. i start with pro pro pro and hardest just loved it !!
Post automatically merged:

So hyped!!!!
They should have add the point earn ans then buy bad and logos and kits !! It can make the career more intresting

Reactions: DAP

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
It will be good, if they get PSL license... With that game will have 4 out 5 big domestic tournaments...

Also eager to see what New Zealand license brings to the game... Hope to see fully licensed NZ domestic teams...

Users who are viewing this thread