Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I dont know if anyone is concerned but I recently tried fielding with career mode in cricket 19 since I never did it before. The movement of my player is very weird. He stops every time I change his direction and this kills the flow of momentum. So, since Cricket 22 has a more immersive career mode, I hope things like these, though minor, get rectified.

issue

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Cricket 22 played on my PC details are so crisp. Eagerly waiting for nov 25

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Big concern from I have seen from the videos is that even with early input those shots are not going aerial. Which makes me worry that catches within the circle again could be a rarity.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seeing all the talk about the teams that have agreed to officially give licensed content, the most difficult will be South Asia, mostly BCCI. But, if Cricket 19 is any example, that's no problem. I am looking forward to the official NZ Team and their home grounds.

Also, I am so glad BA is giving is giving such amazing content, Cricket gaming getting the love it deserves since BA entered the scene.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Big concern from I have seen from the videos is that even with early input those shots are not going aerial. Which makes me worry that catches within the circle again could be a rarity.
I have seen late go in the air though.. Guess they are inverted on the connect.. Not sure have to play it myself to see how it is.. But I am seeing shots which are played against the swing go in the air which was good to see..

D

Deleted member 185125

For me, early was indeed going in the air. Not everytime though.

angad

Chairman of Consent
I have seen late go in the air though.. Guess they are inverted on the connect.. Not sure have to play it myself to see how it is.. But I am seeing shots which are played against the swing go in the air which was good to see..
Yeh that’s how it is in cricket 19. I hope it’s sorted as it just doesn’t make any sense

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Observations:
Changing the batting camera from batting far to bowling far automatically inverts batting control. This is a nice touch.
If you try off spinner to left handed batsman around the wicket, the camera view gets obscured by the net.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Observations:
Changing the batting camera from batting far to bowling far automatically inverts batting control. This is a nice touch.
If you try off spinner to left handed batsman around the wicket, the camera view gets obscured by the net.
Yes there’s a new setting in there to make the controls either relative to camera or batsman. The former is the default and I think that automatically inverts the controls when a cam that’s in front of the batsman is chosen

RAVI99

Club Captain
Also ii will be nice if they add short cuts to change batting cam while batting during match at least if we could set 2 cams which will be nice if it can be changed with a single button press.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Option to change from helmet to cap while in a match would be nice.
Maybe eventually one day it will also be possible to change bats as well mid game with different bats (heavy or light) having an impact on the bat swing speed and how hard it hits the ball. Not expecting it in the current game obviously but maybe in future the feature can be introduced to add even more depth to the game

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Maybe eventually one day it will also be possible to change bats as well mid game with different bats (heavy or light) having an impact on the bat swing speed and how hard it hits the ball. Not expecting it in the current game obviously but maybe in future the feature can be introduced to add even more depth to the game
Agree. They have so many features added to C22. Might there be a DLC for features or the new game just keeps adding thr new features to what was there is the previous games....

Users who are viewing this thread