I am leaving/back thread

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I just want to let you all know I will be signing off from here after the TPCL concludes, I am assuming NMA's IODC will also be done by then.

It has been a pleasure being around here for so long, learning so many things, getting to know people from all over the world and making some nice friends.

Take care everyone and hope this site continues to go from strength to strength.
How will we let you know if @Abhas comes for a mafia match?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Peace out friend @Gaurav_7. Good luck with whatever’s you have planned. Do not miss us much. If you however miss us, you know where to look for. Has been a pleasure knowing you and growing with you over the years.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I will start it off with my most used quote,

It's time.

It's time to bid adieu to this wonderful place. Cricket has always been a means of joy for me ever since my teens. Be it playing on the field or watching on the TV. Be it playing games or interacting on the forum. And Planet Cricket helped me re-live it once again.

The forum has given me wonderful memories in the past 18 months which I may always cherish whenever I look back. I made many good pals and had an amazing time with them,

@CerealKiller : Whatever I say isn't enough for you. You gave me my first break, when you gave a rookie with no experience, a direct stint as a TPCL owner. You have always helped and guided me here. Always had my back. #TalhaAmarRahe

@Naman7 : <3 My first buy at the TPCL auction. One of the most humble guy I ever met here who is just here to have fun, no matter what the situation. My ardent naman to you _/\_

@NILAYSHAH60 : My Bombay Mumbai Guju pal. You are a live example that if someone is passionate enough, no matter what, you will find what you're looking for. Buddy you are an asset to this forum, and that is an understatement.

@Pinch hitter : Your innovations and experiments in cricket league are outstanding. Just love 'em. Felt good interacting with you all this while.

@Na Maloom Afraad : Na Maloom BhaiJaan, those deep talks private chats were worth it, you will find great success in whatever you do, your grit and dedication over here shows it. And yea, still couldn't get how are you able to tie the games. Still amazes me.

@RUDI : Think we started of at the wrong foot, not your fault though. One of the most hard working member here. The efforts you put in everything here is commendable. May this place get your services for years to come.

@Yash. : Most of my 2020 was a lot of talking with you. You are a very talented person. And your current acads show that. All the best for your career ahead.

@Manish. : Still my best buy for me in an auction. 3.4 million I perfectly remember. Highly impressed how you are able to put your professional skills to task here with you sim. Had a good outing with you.

@Life Warrior : Have never seen someone put so much effort in one thing. You handled the entire fantasy cricket on your own at a time. That's a feat. Very joyful and helpful person. I like your vibe.

@Ashutosh. : I would have went ahead and posted a meme, but I won't. Will miss you. This place needs more joyful people around like you.

@PresidentEvil and @AliB : You have been there when I needed someone. The right advice at the right time. True veterans and honest mentors. You both deserve better in life. Period.

@ahmedleo414 @Neptune @mohsin7827 @ddrap14 @AsadRM @Akshay. @Umair7 : TPCL Buddies, Leagues Buddies, Draft Buddies, Good to Have Buddies. I wish I had more time to interact with you all before.

@Bevab and @Aislabie : My cricketing wisdom ends where your begins. Had a whole new dimension unlocked when I came to know cricket from your eyes. Precious gems of cricket you both.

@qpeedore : The Joker to my Batman. Man you are one sweet person. I wouldn't forget you and you wouldn't let me forget you. More power to you. Can never forget your Umpire Thread.

@Till Valhalla : Yes, you are funny. I still stand by it. And witty too. Don't have anything more to say.

@wasteyouryouth : Your art skills are exceptional. And your humor is on point. You are funnier. But I gave my word to some else.

@Khan Sahab54 @ShaileshRocks7 @Mijurkat @A.P Haux @Thanos @CooldiPargi : Interacting with you all very so easy and fun. A cosy vibe. Will miss you all too.

@GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ : Sorry brother your wish to see me complete 6000 post didn't become a reality. May be one day.

For anyone I missed, to err is human. Sorry to miss you out. I am a human too and I am not perfect.

But as we say everything comes to an end someday. Today is mine.

Some people will be baffled. Some people will be relieved. Some will be confused. Me, mostly numb.

Ending it with one of my write ups,
Piling the pages of my book
With the letters I can't inscribe
While filling these stormy silences

With words I can't describe

Peace and Cheers.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will start it off with my most used quote,

It's time.

It's time to bid adieu to this wonderful place. Cricket has always been a means of joy for me ever since my teens. Be it playing on the field or watching on the TV. Be it playing games or interacting on the forum. And Planet Cricket helped me re-live it once again.

The forum has given me wonderful memories in the past 18 months which I may always cherish whenever I look back. I made many good pals and had an amazing time with them,

@CerealKiller : Whatever I say isn't enough for you. You gave me my first break, when you gave a rookie with no experience, a direct stint as a TPCL owner. You have always helped and guided me here. Always had my back. #TalhaAmarRahe

@Naman7 : <3 My first buy at the TPCL auction. One of the most humble guy I ever met here who is just here to have fun, no matter what the situation. My ardent naman to you _/\_

@NILAYSHAH60 : My Bombay Mumbai Guju pal. You are a live example that if someone is passionate enough, no matter what, you will find what you're looking for. Buddy you are an asset to this forum, and that is an understatement.

@Pinch hitter : Your innovations and experiments in cricket league are outstanding. Just love 'em. Felt good interacting with you all this while.

@Na Maloom Afraad : Na Maloom BhaiJaan, those deep talks private chats were worth it, you will find great success in whatever you do, your grit and dedication over here shows it. And yea, still couldn't get how are you able to tie the games. Still amazes me.

@RUDI : Think we started of at the wrong foot, not your fault though. One of the most hard working member here. The efforts you put in everything here is commendable. May this place get your services for years to come.

@Yash. : Most of my 2020 was a lot of talking with you. You are a very talented person. And your current acads show that. All the best for your career ahead.

@Manish. : Still my best buy for me in an auction. 3.4 million I perfectly remember. Highly impressed how you are able to put your professional skills to task here with you sim. Had a good outing with you.

@Life Warrior : Have never seen someone put so much effort in one thing. You handled the entire fantasy cricket on your own at a time. That's a feat. Very joyful and helpful person. I like your vibe.

@Ashutosh. : I would have went ahead and posted a meme, but I won't. Will miss you. This place needs more joyful people around like you.

@PresidentEvil and @AliB : You have been there when I needed someone. The right advice at the right time. True veterans and honest mentors. You both deserve better in life. Period.

@ahmedleo414 @Neptune @mohsin7827 @ddrap14 @AsadRM @Akshay. @Umair7 : TPCL Buddies, Leagues Buddies, Draft Buddies, Good to Have Buddies. I wish I had more time to interact with you all before.

@Bevab and @Aislabie : My cricketing wisdom ends where your begins. Had a whole new dimension unlocked when I came to know cricket from your eyes. Precious gems of cricket you both.

@qpeedore : The Joker to my Batman. Man you are one sweet person. I wouldn't forget you and you wouldn't let me forget you. More power to you. Can never forget your Umpire Thread.

@Till Valhalla : Yes, you are funny. I still stand by it. And witty too. Don't have anything more to say.

@wasteyouryouth : Your art skills are exceptional. And your humor is on point. You are funnier. But I gave my word to some else.

@Khan Sahab54 @ShaileshRocks7 @Mijurkat @A.P Haux @Thanos @CooldiPargi : Interacting with you all very so easy and fun. A cosy vibe. Will miss you all too.

@GOKUL RAJ KAMARAJ : Sorry brother your wish to see me complete 6000 post didn't become a reality. May be one day.

For anyone I missed, to err is human. Sorry to miss you out. I am a human too and I am not perfect.

But as we say everything comes to an end someday. Today is mine.

Some people will be baffled. Some people will be relieved. Some will be confused. Me, mostly numb.

Ending it with one of my write ups,

Peace and Cheers.
This place is quite addictive. You'll come back eventually, everyone does. I did....

Would love to talk to people like you. You can connect with me outside PC. I'll drop you my number in PM.

Best wishes to you, hope you succeed in whatever you do. Will miss you and your Panktiyas for sure. :)

Users who are viewing this thread