Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just to chime in on the graphic stuff, I took these screens a few days ago not the best quality but yh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123_112902_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123_112902_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20211123_112839_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123_112839_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    679.2 KB · Views: 109

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
The twitter responses are so bad. Most of them are saying bad quality graphics and asking for a refund.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I guess you are new to this stuff? You'll have to check out how it was for C19... The same people who play the game till date, lol.
I wasn't following twitter this closely back then. I found couple of people seriously trying to insult and bad mouth the game for no reason. Though some of the comments are valid, so much negativity is uncalled for.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I wasn't following twitter this closely back then. I found couple of people seriously trying to insult and bad mouth the game for no reason. Though some of the comments are valid, so much negativity is uncalled for.
Its okay! It's fine as long you like the game and want to play to keep you happy. This is the modern era where social media has become such a dump for those sort of characters. We'll enjoy the game and we have seen BAS fixing the games before :)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President

Yeah I'm not sure why people are mad, did they expect EA sports level production? BA admit themselves they don't have those resources, sure you can still make a great game without loads of funding and sure it certainly helps but what they're giving us is far from bad....

I know I keep repeating the same thing but I just watched Pak 1st innings highlights against Aus from two years ago and the dismissals and shots looked very similar to C19 videos I've seen, especially the edges!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
People are over reacting on the graphics I think…

But also people are focusing on it as it was mentioned several times in the advertising so there’s a focus on it.

Body shape I’m not personally sure about.
There's never been much attention paid to body shapes of licensed players. Broady was a hulking beast on Ashes Cricket.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
This IGN gameplay is not helping the PR judging by the responses anyways.
I guess they just wanted to show the fact that C22 is a game for all. The game is not patched and they played an incomplete game. This is not good, agreed but anyone watching this game for the first time would be pumped up. I shared the YouTube video to my Belgium colleague and he really liked it. He even said the graphics looks nice and I guess he will get the game and who know we might play online and I can teach him more when I travel to Belgium sometime next year :P

So this is the problem with people who knew about this game. Expecting too much out of things they know that's not going to happen and making small thing into a mountain that people see it as an object that cannot be moved.

Users who are viewing this thread