Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I hope we can transfer our teams and kits from C19 into C22 from the academy that would be great and save alot of time having to wait until the PC guys make them again. WTF is up with the NZL licensed team they havent even got the correct kit or anything and that Kane Williamson model LOL!! Surely they must fix that in the day 1 patch surely??

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I keep seeing people criticise quite core fundamental features such as player models, gameplay etc and then saying hopefully it'll be fixed in day 1 patch. Am I wrong to assume that big key features like these won't be fixed via patches? Or have they done this before?

Because from the sounds of it people are expecting a whole new game day one but I don't see that happening.
Correct! Nothing is going to change with day 1 patch other than minor fixes. The game still looks average.

One thing that can go really good is the career mode and fun play.

But overall, after seeing things, it's just that I couldn't digest that how much they messed up with player physics... Chicken legs? Chris Gayle looks like he got HIV that shrunk him down. Steve Smith as big as Cummins. Warner is taller? How on earth is Finch lean? Things like this might just make you lose interest. Something should be done to make it look better. There is no point in getting license if the basics of the game is not met. I'm out! Have a nice weekend you all :)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Lot of new bowling animations though. Rashid Khan, Ashwin, Bumrah, and who can forget Paul Adams.. etc

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
How was the Cricket19 on the day it released guys? As I purchased it on steam 6 months later (December 2019), I don't know how was it at the time of release. Was it buggy too?

jwestbury661

School Cricketer
Is it just me or is anyone else able to access the game. I loaded it up on my Xbox One and im able to access the full game.

Attachments

• IMG_20211126_203808.jpg
    IMG_20211126_203808.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20211126_203754.jpg
    IMG_20211126_203754.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20211126_203747.jpg
    IMG_20211126_203747.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 37

AnmolJ

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I'll upload an AI vs AI match (T10) in a few hours
Australia vs England at the marvel stadium
I decided not to commentate as there were a lot of bugs

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Correct! Nothing is going to change with day 1 patch other than minor fixes. The game still looks average.

One thing that can go really good is the career mode and fun play.

But overall, after seeing things, it's just that I couldn't digest that how much they messed up with player physics... Chicken legs? Chris Gayle looks like he got HIV that shrunk him down. Steve Smith as big as Cummins. Warner is taller? How on earth is Finch lean? Things like this might just make you lose interest. Something should be done to make it look better. There is no point in getting license if the basics of the game is not met. I'm out! Have a nice weekend you all :)

Can't height/weight/build be edited in the academy? Tbh in my eyes these things are the icing on the cake, gameplay first then let's see what's up

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Can't height/weight/build be edited in the academy? Tbh in my eyes these things are the icing on the cake, gameplay first then let's see what's up
Well yes, to an extent. Gameplay so far looks decent if you ignore fielding. Only time will tell :)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I think just purely from what we have seen…

If you smashed the hell out of 19 then this may seem pretty underwhelming and the same issues coming back to haunt us.. and the funny body shapes.

If you skipped 19 your probably going to enjoy this a lot..

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even same thing i will also agree that after watching the stream for more than 1 hour and what I observed is :
1. AI is little bit better
2. Batting animations are fluid
3. A good thing is they added delay to start run up for taking runs which is good thing.
4. Bowling styles are main attraction
5. Overlays, Camera and replays are nice

what i don’t like is :
1. No improvements on fielding(only added direct throw)
2. Player models are still bad
3. Playface of windies team is the same we got in C19 dlc

Have seen they haven’t added stadium creation in creation page(will add in patch day i think)
NZ players are still not licensed(may be same will add in patch day)

Rest it’s not looking that bad but yes not expecting big changes

Users who are viewing this thread