Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is the game released in Xbox (with day 1 patch expected on 2 Dec) ?

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

For people who speak English
You can basically skip the intro and get right into the match
I basically said that the game doesn’t have Day 1 patch yet, it’s not released and the footage has been captured from an old gen console.

I know a lot of people have already started criticising the game but my observations have been very different.

This build obviously have some bugs but from the things that I’ve observed there’s no game breaking bug that can’t be fixed on day 1 patch itself.

Plus from all the negativity that’s going around I see a lot of positives (you’ll have to watch it yourself) from this early build and with day 1 patch releasing on December 2nd it’s going to get better.

This is an AI vs AI game, let me know if there’s anything that you guys want to watch.
I’ll try to get some footage.

Also ignore the people that are commenting

D

Deleted member 185125

I don't think this Xbox version was ever meant to be played by general public. What a mess this all has been. And for all the PlayStation users, below is the update from Sony.Screenshot_20211127-080904.jpg

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors

I basically said that the game doesn’t have Day 1 patch yet, it’s not released and the footage has been captured from an old gen console.

I know a lot of people have already started criticising the game but my observations have been very different.

This build obviously have some bugs but from the things that I’ve observed there’s no game breaking bug that can’t be fixed on day 1 patch itself.

Plus from all the negativity that’s going around I see a lot of positives (you’ll have to watch it yourself) from this early build and with day 1 patch releasing on December 2nd it’s going to get better.

This is an AI vs AI game, let me know if there’s anything that you guys want to watch.

Nice mate!

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't think this Xbox version was ever meant to be played by general public. What a mess this all has been. And for all the PlayStation users, below is the update from Sony.View attachment 258220
Well said, and what i notice cricket22 has started inns with lots of hard luck in form weather (pim tyne issue), misfield (no beta or twistie) and drop catches (poor campain) irrespective of home ground advantage as compare to c19. Lets hope they fight back strong and prove themselves once again for which they are known for

Last edited:

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi, thanks for the information on stadiums. Just a quick question, what about Sydney Showground, Metricon, SCG or any other new AUS stadia for that matter? Are there any new licenced NZ stadia?
Might b thats avl in day1 patch

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Streaming on broadcast camera if anyone is interested

One major cut scene from C19 that I've seen come over to c22 is.. The bowling team celebrates and batsman walks to each to consult on Drs and in that cut scene the keeper, slips and other visible players are back on to their positions.

gogabutt

Club Captain

looks like the same game as C19.

Users who are viewing this thread