Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Can someone post a video on the different batting styles? I really love how the batting has bee upgraded.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
I couldnt yet adjust to timing as I use to play cricket 19 by increasing the pace bowling speed max.
Will increase and see if I can improve my timing.
Were u able to hit sixes from top part of the bat or against perfect Yorkers, hit pull on midwicket each time u wanted, hit square cut when ball is not too wide?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for the stream @sonimrajk .. Dont use pitch marker until the patch is released as its a bug which is also there in nets.. Use bowling ball marker if you want the marker timing to reflect properly as the slider.. Actually mentioned this in the chat section.. But the matches were good..

Are you gonna stream again?

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
Thanks for the stream @sonimrajk .. Dont use pitch marker until the patch is released as its a bug which is also there in nets.. Use bowling ball marker if you want the marker timing to reflect properly as the slider.. Actually mentioned this in the chat section.. But the matches were good..

Are you gonna stream again?
Yes pitch marker time is not adjusting even after changing the ball marker display time in sliders. Will have to wait for the patch.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Holy hell! what nobody has mentioned so far is that BA has brought out a brand new game despite 2 things, 1) they were taken over by another company!! and 2) has everyone forgotten COVID? they made a new game in 18 months all during COVID lockdowns? i would say well bloody done!

Judge the game after the patch damnit!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Always the way every release.

You get the Blind Optimists, the realists and then the over negative dudes.

As I said previously if you didn’t play 19 you will absolutely most likely love it.

You then get people who get confused over the differences between graphics and animations and player shapes and resolution etc haha.

The lighting and texture quality and all that can look excellent and should be experienced on your own TV or monitors.

BUT player shapes and physiques look quite clearly odd in my opinion and realistically that won’t change in an update.

Yes you should always form an opinion based on the final game.

But as a realist/hoping for the positives. The gameplay looks VERY much like 19 and the chances of an update transforming that.. is slim.

Do I hope I’m wrong? Big time..

But come Day 1 I’m still highly likely not going to like the body shapes at all.

Fielding is most likely going to be the same apart from this slo mo thing.

and I’m high dubious if we are going to magically see mistimes catches in the outfield.

To the people saying I’m seeing this edge and that edge.. and this LBW. That’s amazing.

But 19 had them in Abundance and excellent variety.

Hence why I said if we 19 with key things improved it truly would be the ultimate game.

However instead of improving on 19 and tweaking the key elements missing. We kinda get 19 with random things added but the base game being very much similar.

Role on the 2nd I keep the faith but early impressions are if you exhausted on 19 then not overly much to reignite the fire!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Always the way every release.

You get the Blind Optimists, the realists and then the over negative dudes.

As I said previously if you didn’t play 19 you will absolutely most likely love it.

You then get people who get confused over the differences between graphics and animations and player shapes and resolution etc haha.

The lighting and texture quality and all that can look excellent and should be experienced on your own TV or monitors.

BUT player shapes and physiques look quite clearly odd in my opinion and realistically that won’t change in an update.

Yes you should always form an opinion based on the final game.

But as a realist/hoping for the positives. The gameplay looks VERY much like 19 and the chances of an update transforming that.. is slim.

Do I hope I’m wrong? Big time..

But come Day 1 I’m still highly likely not going to like the body shapes at all.

Fielding is most likely going to be the same apart from this slo mo thing.

and I’m high dubious if we are going to magically see mistimes catches in the outfield.

To the people saying I’m seeing this edge and that edge.. and this LBW. That’s amazing.

But 19 had them in Abundance and excellent variety.

Hence why I said if we 19 with key things improved it truly would be the ultimate game.

However instead of improving on 19 and tweaking the key elements missing. We kinda get 19 with random things added but the base game being very much similar.

Role on the 2nd I keep the faith but early impressions are if you exhausted on 19 then not overly much to reignite the fire!
Like your thoughts. I still play 19 a lot, so 22 will be played a lot too. So, for people like me it suits me.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Fielding worries me more than anything else.. Same bugs , same style of fielding we had in Cricket 19 so the thought is what extent can they even patch it since it feels like the beginning days of Cricket 19 release kind of fielding..

shery_rsa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Fielding worries me more than anything else.. Same bugs , same style of fielding we had in Cricket 19 so the thought is what extent can they even patch it since it feels like the beginning days of Cricket 19 release kind of fielding..
Same here i am also talking about fielding because in a patch you cant change animation or diving and other things

AnmolJ

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Players in the 30 yard circle are even more responsive now
Really liked it

Users who are viewing this thread