Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
You miss one day of the thread and all hell breaks loose. This is crazy !
I would suggest if you are asking for things to be fixed in a game that hasn’t been released yet in an unfinished build, maybe read that sentence back and consider how silly that is.
It’s almost Thursday bide your time and for those that have got the game just enjoy it and be kind to each other

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@sonimrajk how did u personally feel about player Likeness compared to C19 models / when they released posters that was wow! cool in 2019 .
that has not been carried forward in c22 sadly in my opinion .

@sonimrajk how did u personally feel about player Likeness compared to C19 models / when they released posters that was wow! cool in 2019 .
that has not been carried forward in c22 sadly in my opinion .
Body shapes definitely looked better on C19.
Also in player creator tool there is a new option which has 3 body shapes. Not sure exactly what it is but when I change them width of the body(Arms) is getting changed. The first option has some kind of thin body. It looks like most of the players are currently using the thinner option. Lets see if this will be patched out as Ross said there will be many things that will be getting patched.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Looking at this current stream from Amnol, the game does look good especially some of the plays and misses. The lighting doesn't look great and they still have that shitty sound when you get a bowled but all in all I'm still excited and as Ross has said there will be a lot of changes day 1

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Looking at this current stream from Amnol, the game does look good especially some of the plays and misses. The lighting doesn't look great and they still have that shitty sound when you get a bowled but all in all I'm still excited and as Ross has said there will be a lot of changes day 1

Did you say you didn’t play 19? Even if 22 is EXACTLY the same gameplay. It’s a good experience

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BA can fix anything within animations, cut scenes, gameplay changes etc .. but now its very unlikely to give a polished graphical upgrade / player detail .
Not expecting more on day 1 patch , but as much as equal to c19 player details pls (atleast for licensed players) for the god sake.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Watching the test stream. Wake me up when there's a mis-timed catch in the infield or outfield :D

Users who are viewing this thread