Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Lets not forget regional Crowd Sounds, really miss that in recent games. Whilst Big Ant do have some nice English and Australian crowd chants BLC99 had great Carribean and Sub Continent crowds too. Hitting a boundary there brought great aural reward!

Playing in Caribbean was a joy with their sound.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
its just matter of 720p vs 1080p 60FPS ..

Did anyone try outfielders saving boundaries in dynamic fielding ?? like slide / dive ?? is it up in c22 or same like c19 ?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah it’s funny how they struggle to add any emotion into what they are saying. To be honest I can’t remember any cricket game with decent commentary.
Ashes 2009 was good in moments with the commentary!

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That late Tony greig always has been my favourite commentator.....its my personal wish/choice that they should capture some of the best lines through his commentary career and put in the game... That would be awesome.. Same can be applied with any great commentator.... If it is respectful and possible....i feel Commentary is one of the most engaging thing in a sport game if done in proper way..

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Ashes 2009 was good in moments with the commentary!
Question, if anyone could help?

I played Ashes with commentary off. I plan to do the same with C22.

Did I see or read somewhere that commentators are the only way to find out about weather changes? Might have been pitch changes? Idk.

Was it in an interview somewhere or did I imagine it? Seem to think someone on here said they'd prefer a graphic overlay instead? My memory is hazy but that sounds reasonable lol

Any knowledge appreciated, or people with a better memory than me!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Did I see or read somewhere that commentators are the only way to find out about weather changes? Might have been pitch changes? Idk.

Was it in an interview somewhere or did I imagine it? Seem to think someone on here said they'd prefer a graphic overlay instead? My memory is hazy but that sounds reasonable lol

I don’t recall seeing anything like that but I’ll tell you with great certainty it will at best be superficial and almost certainly won’t work at all

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Seems like one cannot opt for a bowling or batting style during start of career mode. I would imagine it's going to be something that one can get when he or she progresses down the line? Or you guys think they just missed them all together?

My obvious answer on a sober Sunday would be the day 1 patch.....

I really don't want to have a standard bowling style!!!!

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

I think you are thinking of the ‘achievements/records’ thing. In the interview with Mike Merren, @passwordistaco asked him if there would be any sort of pop up etc to let us know about these types of things and Mike said that it will be done through the commentary, rather than an overlay

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Seems like one cannot opt for a bowling or batting style during start of career mode. I would imagine it's going to be something that one can get when he or she progresses down the line? Or you guys think they just missed them all together?

My obvious answer on a sober Sunday would be the day 1 patch.....

I really don't want to have a standard bowling style!!!!
At the beginning of career mode.

Users who are viewing this thread