Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

ConfusedMonkk

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have created a ticket with bigant support. I will keep you posted if i hear back from them.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
FIXED fAR bowling = crash lmao no one test this game

All game modes

Update I think it's custom sliders making it crash

Last edited:

bilalmalik79

Club Cricketer
Unable to signin in the game on PC. I keep getting this message on the title screen,"The primary user has been signed out. You have been returned to the title screen".

Is this a big ant issue or something on my end? I have tried restarting the game, steam and PC. I could not find a way to re-login.

Anyone facing this issue?
Yes same with me I can't login into the game and last night I was made some logos and players and can't upload it into community, I ticket and they replied me try again may be temporary issue now completely not working

TaylorMadegaming

School Cricketer
I've literally just found this place as i was looking to see if anyone was having the same signing in issue as me, It's really annoying as I was 3 hours into my first video for the ashes series ill be doing on my channel and decided to have a break for an hour, went back to it and now cant get back into the game.

if anyone can tell me when the servers are back on I'll greatly appreciate it

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I know we all keep saying it but batting is basically broken. I don't know if it's a different experience in different modes but in ODI matches it is terrible and just not fun at all. Shots not working, even fine cuts I'm getting the cover drive come out, can hardly pierce gaps even when well timed just a joke.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
I know we all keep saying it but batting is basically broken. I don't know if it's a different experience in different modes but in ODI matches it is terrible and just not fun at all. Shots not working, even fine cuts I'm getting the cover drive come out, can hardly pierce gaps even when well timed just a joke.
It's been a pain after patches.

They will have to take down the game and fix the basics for god sake and then put it up.

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can someone please tell me if I’m the only one who can’t find the stadium creator? I would like to create stadiums for people to download but I can’t find the creator and you can’t search for stadiums on the community. Is it just me who can’t find it? I play on Xbox One S.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Can someone please tell me if I’m the only one who can’t find the stadium creator? I would like to create stadiums for people to download but I can’t find the creator and you can’t search for stadiums on the community. Is it just me who can’t find it? I play on Xbox One S.
Along with things such as Tour Designer and Competition Designer, it’s missing from the game.

Tour Designer confirmed to return. I don’t know the official line on Stadium Creator but hopefully in time!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

It is mind boggling given the same developer released Cricket 19 DLC just a few months before Cricket 22. Or maybe different teams worked on Cricket 19 DLC and Cricket 22, and if that's the case Big Ant better get the same folks who worked on Cricket 19 DLC on Cricket 22.

Last edited:

caprikaps

Club Captain
I tried to play cover drives.. but this time with the chip shots though. And cut the ball agressively even in test matches. But I have had enough and haven't gotten into the game since noon. I'll wait for the patch and play next weekend but this is for sure a pain :) I have posted on twitter and few others as well and created a ticket under their support team. If they could atleast match C19 cover drives, I would be more than happy. This was not an issue first day though
Not sure why people aren’t able to play cover drives. Works fine for me; it depends on player skills, your footwork, how far the ball is away from your body and right shot selection

caprikaps

Club Captain
Along with things such as Tour Designer and Competition Designer, it’s missing from the game.

Tour Designer confirmed to return. I don’t know the official line on Stadium Creator but hopefully in time!
Completion designer is accessible on ps5. I just played a ODI tri series with this. Open completion and there is an option to create a new completion on Ps5

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure why people aren’t able to play cover drives. Works fine for me; it depends on player skills, your footwork, how far the ball is away from your body and right shot selection

The shot you shared hits the ball to the Point. We're saying it's not possible at the moment to hit the ball through the arc between Cover fielder and Point. See the OP and the comments in the following thread and compare the wagon wheels posted there...

There's a huge chasm in the wagon wheel in the Cover region, i.e. you can hit either to the Cover fielder or to Point but nothing in between against pacers. That wasn't the case in Cricket 19.

As an experiment take a team of right handers, bat against fast bowlers, try to hit cover drives, and look at the wagon wheel. And if you've Cricket 19, do the same thing there as well and compare the wagon wheels. You'll get your answer, and it shouldn't take you more than 30-40 mins to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread