Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there any way to adjust the length for spinners the way it was in C19? Like pressing either of the bumper buttons will bowl full or short within a selected length?

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The shot you shared hits the ball to the Point. We're saying it's not possible at the moment to hit the ball through the arc between Cover fielder and Point. See the OP and the comments in the following thread and compare the wagon wheels posted there...

There's a huge chasm in the wagon wheel in the Cover region, i.e. you can hit either to the Cover fielder or to Point but nothing in between against pacers. That wasn't the case in Cricket 19.

As an experiment take a team of right handers, bat against fast bowlers, try to hit cover drives, and look at the wagon wheel. And if you've Cricket 19, do the same thing there as well and compare the wagon wheels. You'll get your answer, and it shouldn't take you more than 30-40 mins to do so.
I’ll post some vids in a bit but I’ve hit 4s through point, cover point, cover and extra cover. Not getting much joy in the V
Post automatically merged:

Why does this graphically look really good? I swear it didn't look like this before (albeit I haven't played a test yet via Ashes mode)
I don’t think it does look good though. I bet @wasteyouryouth could play face a better Anderson

Wavelberry

International Cricketer
Gonna agree with @blockerdave, I haven't really seen any issues with hitting the balls through the areas of the off. Legside shots are more powerful in a C19 kinda way and seem more intuitive but those off-side shots are there but they and straight shots seem underpowered.

1638735833731.png

Finished ma test match and took the AI Run thing down to 20 as people had suggested and it was much, much better in terms of pacing. Never thought I'd win tbf so this felt fairish in a way and enjoyed bowling more in the second innings with that AI run change but the fielding is sooooo terrible still and I took two run-outs I felt were fair and passed up three more so make of that what you will. There is defoz a decent game in here somewhere which has always been the BA case but the question is whether we'll get it or not.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Still getting kicked back to the start screen after completing a nets session ( a very short one) as the sign in process fails. Why oh why do we have to sign in so many times in a single play session. I'm going back to Dark Souls where I feel more fairly treated.

1uXsKhe.png

zafar_sheikh

Club Captain
I am telling you 2021 is not the right year for the games... Even mammoth company like rockstar games goofed up with their best titles... Fingers crossed for cricket 22
Like I said it before in my comment which was deleted "what if cricket 22 turns out to be like cyber punk"

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So @Harigoks @cricket_online as you can see I’m able to hit drives and 4s through the off side from point to extra cover off pacers.

Also, if you had “Ned Larkins” in the sweepstake for with whom I’d hit my first C22 50 - congrats. Help yourself to a cigar or coconut, as the choice strikes you.

I'm on PS4 with whatever the latest patch is and not able to access those regions. Hoping the latest patch hits PS4 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread