Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it so? Does the game work smooth and nicely without major flaws in PC version?

it certainly does for me. My only issues are more gameplay, career mode stuff which everyone else has mentioned. As I've posted above, I'm actually enjoying it. Would love to be able to change my bat but I don't seem to get that option. Also, I put myself as 1.92m (I'm 1.93m IRL)...and I look like a bloody giant compared to everyone else! lol. I know Kevin Pietersen was 1.93m and he was tall but didn't look out of place. But otherwise, all good.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Well tonight I had my longest session playing the game, and used some slider settings suggested by @WealeyH

In a development that has left me shocked to my core, I didn’t entirely hate it. One or two moments even approximated fun.

Huge if true.

What made it better?

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
Is academy working for anybody in PS5? I'm trying to download teams via search community option. Once I give the option teams and either search without userId or with userID, it is consistently crashing the game.
I read in different threads that some people were able to make kits for unlicensed, was trying to check that out and download.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Is academy working for anybody in PS5? I'm trying to download teams via search community option. Once I give the option teams and either search without userId or with userID, it is consistently crashing the game.
I read in different threads that some people were able to make kits for unlicensed, was trying to check that out and download.
Same for me, average as

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
Same for me, average as
:( :(
I guess we'll have to wait until the next Patch (December 7th)
Hoping by then our talented folks can create more kits, play face, etc. for unlicensed teams and upload them to the community for folks like me (not so talented) to download :)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has anyone else encountered the match simply not starting sometimes, just sitting on this loading screen for ages?

Only way out of is to CTL ALT DEL and kill the game process?

Just yet another bug...sigh.

View attachment 258870
Its very common on xbox one x ….

Wat i have a workaround if u play game vdout going to academy then it loads successfully else it keeps loading…

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Why does this graphically look really good? I swear it didn't look like this before (albeit I haven't played a test yet via Ashes mode)
He is playing on which console, seriously very luck guy.
Ideal for showing on stores to attract public from graphics point of view where as reality is opposite and game plays like continuously flickering etc

cricket_online

ICC Board Member

Why does this graphically look really good? I swear it didn't look like this before (albeit I haven't played a test yet via Ashes mode)

How come this patch is not available on PS4? I thought psn patches are available for both PS4 and PS5 at the same time but doesn't seem so. Looks like there are two separate games altogether on PS4 and PS5, and absolutely no clarity when various platforms (XBox, PS4, PS5) will be patched.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
How come this patch is not available on PS4? I thought psn patches are available for both PS4 and PS5 at the same time but doesn't seem so. Looks like there are two separate games altogether on PS4 and PS5, and absolutely no clarity when various platforms (XBox, PS4, PS5) will be patched.
It might help to follow Ross on tweeter as I have noticed multiple people here talking about stuffs Ross clarified there . He mentioned sony made it easier for ps5 patches to be approved and hence ps5 is getting the patch before ps4. Ps4 patch approval process is still longer.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
it seems this time BA submitted patches for each console and need approval etc. for every-one

- ps4 | ps4pro
- ps5
- xbox | xbox one x
- xbox series s|x
- pc

also so far experience saying, they least bother for xbox users instead promoting next gen consoles as all quick support or patches coming for them :(

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Guys playing tests, along with the run rate at 20 which I also like and use..Try out AI striker timing at 100, if you want them to play genuine shots and bore you to the core by defending and leaving and only playing shots if it's there to play..Yes they are strong on the leg side but so are many players IRL .

Even though the amount of fielding bugs annoys the hell out of me as that was the biggest concern after spending around 30hrs or so in nets absolutely having a blast in that.. The gameplay is quite fun but just not on default settings yet..But then Sliders are there was this reason only..

s0074845

Club Captain
Looks, like another patch might come in steam today with patch notes. Hopefully it has few other issues fixed

Users who are viewing this thread