Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@AnmolJ Tbh the things you tweeted him are what you should want once you have good gameplay, telling him thats priority for people doesn't do much on gameplay side as I'm sort of convinced that BA don't think the gameplay is as flawed as we do

@cricket_online check latest patch Ross said batting animations have been fixed but nothing on the shot varience itself

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@AnmolJ Tbh the things you tweeted him are what you should want once you have good gameplay, telling him thats priority for people doesn't do much on gameplay side as I'm sort of convinced that BA don't think the gameplay is as flawed as we do

@cricket_online check latest patch Ross said batting animations have been fixed but nothing on the shot varience itself
They're already aware of the gameplay issues

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Does the "Show Forecast" button work for anyone else?

Pause menu -> Review -> Match Review -> Show Forecast.

I can click it but it does nothing. I'm on a base PS4, latest patch.

If it's not just me I'll raise a ticket.
It does work - it just doesnt pop up there and then, it pops up on the bottom of the scorebug when you unpause and go back to the game.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's a new bug now
No matter how low is your crowd sound it will sound like the default one
This is irritating

Even you increase the sound level 100 it will not effect This Already I have reported .

Users who are viewing this thread