Australia tour of Pakistan - March/April 2022

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Babar Azam. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and m********e, the entire time forcing myself to think of someone else while my thoughts drift back to Babar Azam. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then they'll go inside, pen a brief missive to their departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without their one true platonic love.

This is a lot

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
What a magnificent win by Pakistan. The intent was clear from Ball 1. Wonderful batting display by Imam-ul-Haq, I believe he has realized that a good strike rate is the key to survive and thrive in the modern day cricket. More power to him. Babar Azam is Pure Class! The best batsman in the modern era at this stage. He reminds me a lot like Sachin Tendulkar. His class is so elegant and supreme. Always a great sight to watch him bat.

Pakistan needs to think about its bowling lineup to make it a wicket taking combination. Usman Qadir should be tried out in the absence of Shadab Khan. With Shadab coming back, the bowling line will get a boost. Also, Naseem Shah should be included into the ODI squad, he is our future. I will also back Shahnawaz Dahani in the bowling line-up.

I have reservations with Iftikhar. Asif Ali has to be there in place of him. Khushdil, still needs more innings to prove his worth as a hard hitter down the order for the international matches.

Overall, bravo Pakistan! More Power

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Babar Azam. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and m********e, the entire time forcing myself to think of someone else while my thoughts drift back to Babar Azam. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then they'll go inside, pen a brief missive to their departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without their one true platonic love.

Umm...

p3cy7x.gif

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Test: Babar-Abdullah
ODI: Babar-Imam
T20: Babar-Rizwan
KK: Babar-Sharjeel (fearsome tweak THIS SHIT)
Post automatically merged:

Australia winning a test series after 11 years in Asia (1-0)

Pakistan winning an ODI series after 20 years vs Australia (2-1)

This series/tour has been fun

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Funny thing. Babar grabbed Man of the Series award and Pakistan totally outplayed Australia in the last ODI and I am seeing a pin-drop silence here from regular posters and then some people say that you are taking jibe on another team and they get offend on a simple comment. People should have the spirit to appreciate when someone does good.

Anyhow, Pakistan has done a wonderful job, paid back Australia in full with this wonderful series win. Wish we would have 2 or 3 match T20 Series. Overall, this tour has been good but pitches may have been more lively in Test matches.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Funny thing. Babar grabbed Man of the Series award and Pakistan totally outplayed Australia in the last ODI and I am seeing a pin-drop silence here from regular posters and then some people say that you are taking jibe on another team and they get offend on a simple comment. People should have the spirit to appreciate when someone does good.

Pakistan is the number 1 country in PAKISTAN! There you go, my friend.

This series/tour has been fun

For me, the highlight of this thread was your post on Babar. That should tell you how exciting this series was.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The need for some people to validate their teams victory is itself a sign of insecurity. Been out of commission from posting on IPL as well something of more importance to me personally compared to this series.

Also these people who need validation bravo you did well in a format that means jackass to me. The regular forum posters have known my stance on ODIs since 2 + years. It is a dying format. What was the result of the test series btw?

Anyways leaving peoples feeling apart, Pakistan did really well in that chase of 340+. Babar has been sensational and this is his era. Every 3-5 years somebody comes in an makes it his era. We have seen a Smith Era, we have seen Kohli era, we have seen Sachin era, etc etc... this is Babar's era. Everything he touches turns gold and why would it not?

I hope he will have players around him who will contribute or else he will end up like Sachin who did not have a great support.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Anyhow, Pakistan has done a wonderful job, paid back Australia in full with this wonderful series win. Wish we would have 2 or 3 match T20 Series. Overall, this tour has been good but pitches may have been more lively in Test matches.

Absolutely no offense meant but why do people, regular or not owe a comment of appreciation when some side does well? South Africa for instance played spectacularly well in their 2nd test to continue New Zealand's barren run over them and yet they did not have a single thread for their entire series. The current Bangladeshi tour of South Africa where they've yet again played wonderful cricket has no thread either. It has got very less attention in comparison to their achievements too.

Couldn't personally post my thoughts on the test series owing to a busy schedule. I do think it is wonderful that the Pakistani side has finally got their top three working well and believe they'll go far in the next WC if they find a couple of hitters in the middle order. I also don't think this is as weak an Aussie side as has been proclaimed because of the majority of their starting XI missing. Realistically the only fringe ones I wouldn't bother with in the near future are McDermott and Abbott but the former has also been very good in this series. Finch's probably the one who needs to go right now, Head's shown that he's got the goods to replace him (for quite sometime) and he's a solid captain too. Straight swap makes too much sense to not be made.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I am just waiting for the t20 match to be finished to put my final thoughts together on the whole tour

Users who are viewing this thread