Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
8SBY59.gif

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From Many Weeks I am watching
Only 2-3 people are carrying this game with their works
I am not opening game from start of ipl
Wasteyouryouth,you and wolverine are doing works
Rest are busy copying work of you all
To be honest I haven't done anything for a few weeks. I did a few eyebrow tweaks but haven't touched the game for some time now.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That looks great. Even just the mountains would be a good addition. Mountains were in C19 but they felt it would make for a better game to remove them in C22.
Agree - the mountains in C22 look more like a big rock

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
View attachment 266165

Real Cricket 22's Newlands looks a whole lot more realistic than anything on Cricket 22 - and there are clouds on a sunny day
There are clouds on sunny days in C22. I'd be interested to see some talk from stadium, cricket boards on their sharing of licencing. Guarantee you its because its mobile, not hating but its obviously a gravy train for money earnt from the game. Not sure if there are microtransactions in real cricket (never played it).

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There are clouds on sunny days in C22. I'd be interested to see some talk from stadium, cricket boards on their sharing of licencing. Guarantee you its because its mobile, not hating but its obviously a gravy train for money earnt from the game. Not sure if there are microtransactions in real cricket (never played it).
Yeah I have never played Real Cricket, and can only assume it's unlicenced with microtransactions. But I was impressed with the visuals/presentation in the trailer nonetheless

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Balanced wicket keeper reactions...

View attachment 266167
"Ross what is all that?"
'This, oh, its, err Wicket Keeper plasma. Ewww, its everywhere.'

On a more serious note, I hope people temper their expectations for patches from now on. Regardless of how we feel about the game, I'm assuming a majority of the team have moved onto the AFL game so it would be fair to assume minor changes and tweaks akin to more of a hotfix than patch from here on.

Hester

County Cricketer
Xbox patches are delayed due to some cross gen testing as per Ross’s tweet.
View attachment 266166
these patches get lamer every time. Breaking things so they can fix them next time; adding things that mean nothing.
So much is missing from C19, particularly in terms of the academy. How about adding some of that BACK INTO THE GAME???

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Xbox patches are delayed due to some cross gen testing as per Ross’s tweet.
View attachment 266166
"Tuned AI aggression" with no explanation for when, how and why literally makes me itch a little bit.

I get that it's my own choice to put work into sliders, and to try and do a career mode write up, but sometimes it feels like trying to build a house on quicksand.

The call of the new MLB The Show game is getting stronger :silenteye:

Hester

County Cricketer
"Ross what is all that?"
'This, oh, its, err Wicket Keeper plasma. Ewww, its everywhere.'

On a more serious note, I hope people temper their expectations for patches from now on. Regardless of how we feel about the game, I'm assuming a majority of the team have moved onto the AFL game so it would be fair to assume minor changes and tweaks akin to more of a hotfix than patch from here on.
My expectations are now well and truly tempered. They're tempered to the point that I don't expect ANY improvements to the game or the academy creation tools. All they're going to do is introduce glitches and bugs, then fix them, and make out like they are still improving the game with stupid trash like so-called UI improvements.

I'll still play (on xbox series S because they can't be bothered fixing the series X version to stop it destroying the console) but the game has reached it's peak. It won't get better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread