Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys can anyone help with any slidder settings which leads to missing the ball when human is batting. I dont get bowled unless its an edge on to the stumps or lbws to seamers. Any feedback would be of grt help thanks.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Hi guys can anyone help with any slidder settings which leads to missing the ball when human is batting. I dont get bowled unless its an edge on to the stumps or lbws to seamers. Any feedback would be of grt help thanks.
Maybe up the AI bowl quality ? I got clean bowled last night twice by starc got it at 90 not sure if that makes any difference like ? Or bowl quality influence ?

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What's your pace bowling visual speed? Crank it up to 90 as Pradosh does. It's tough at start but a good challenge.

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
I doubt it!! They are concentrating on the Switch version because there is money to be made.All other consoles are irrelevant because they've had our money.

I think Ross has already said that it's not sustainable to patch the switch version regularly like they did the other consoles due to expenses. I would be surprised if it requires immediate attention once that first patch that brings it in line with consoles rolls out. It seems far more reasonable (if just an educated guess) that they'll keep patching the other consoles and then do infrequent big switch patches to bring it in line.

This is all just a guess though - they might be happy with where we are now

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I wanted to reskill my teams, and now I have the game crashing on my Series X for no reason. I wonder if changes made in the PC version of the academy would carry over to the Xbox? Anyone know about this?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I'll tell you what I saw yesterday that I'd never come across before.

I was doing some work on the sim engine and sliders, to see how they worked together.

In one of my sims, the 12th man took a catch. Was on the scorecard, but when I came out of the sim and looked at the field placements, he was nowhere to be seen, just the regular starting XI.

I've also never seen a 12th man used to field at all during regular game play.

Users who are viewing this thread