Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It’s just a game
Yes, but these are basic stuff. You don't wanna play football and see people scoring goals with their hands and say it's a game. If this affects the stumpings in the game then it's definitely an issue

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's not good man... :just sad: Saw that in Pradosh's stream as well. Will try it out now.
If that's the case it's not good. Basic stuff.

Is it affecting the stumpings though ? did you check it out
Don't know about that. I saw this, then had a few overthrows and a couple of crashes. Uninstalled the game.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
@Bigant Fixing the game or breaking the game ? :grinning:

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Just played it and yes defntly keepers are struggling with the stumpings coz they are standing back. Took an extra second or two and by that time I was able to get back easily.
Interestingly I quit the game and restarted it and for just one ball, the keeper went back to normal position and then he started standing way back the next ball.

(I will post a video soon as I dnt want people to call me out as a liar here)

1652417656646.png

Edit : video of the said instance if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just played it and yes defntly keepers are struggling with the stumpings coz they are standing back. Took an extra second or two and by that time I was able to get back easily.
Interestingly I quit the game and restarted it and for just one ball, the keeper went back to normal position and then he started standing way back the next ball.

(I will post a video soon as I dnt want people to call me out as a liar here)

View attachment 266722
They are gonna take another one month to fix this.

moon89

School Cricketer
You can also set your keeper position to "Up"and it moves them back to where they should stand for a spinner.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Yes the wicketkeeper is obviously standing too far away from the stumps.
As someone who plays as a spinner in career this hopefully can be sorted asap all we can do is raise a ticket and send pics videos etc I seem to remember this a few month ago having to bring the WK forward all the time but then it was fixed I’ll raise a ticket now .

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Just another honest question is that if keep nudging everyball to square leg, off my pads, and keep scoring easy singles in test, can the AI ever get me out ot stop me scoring big? The way i see one can just sit back and make risk-free tons on tests like this and even get a decent 250 in odis easily without having to risk anything, which makes offside shots redundant. Do you people see it or its just me? AI is not actually compelling us to make plans or take risks.
Make more fielding presets. AI will use it. Created some 35 new fielding presets now and game is more enjoyable. Wish there was an option to edit existing presets.

Users who are viewing this thread