Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Haven't you watch a single Marvel movie?

And now directly jumping to Ms Marvel?
I've watched all of them except for Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I love The Boys so much.

The two characters who can't speak literally carried the entire episode, and that twist at the end... :eek:
Was a great episode. The cockney accents were horrible though.

transparent-octopus-pink-giant-pacific-octopus-head-cartoon-5e22c3ccb688b1.9061232215793366527477.jpg

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Finally got around to watching the season finale of Stranger Things 4. Watched the second-last episode yesterday and was planning to watch the finale yesterday as well, but I didn't know it was two-and-a-half hours long!

Without giving away anything or any spoilers, all I can say is that it was everything I could've ever hoped it to be. If I had to encapsulate using one word, it would be - EPIC.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Finally got around to watching the season finale of Stranger Things 4. Watched the second-last episode yesterday and was planning to watch the finale yesterday as well, but I didn't know it was two-and-a-half hours long!

Without giving away anything or any spoilers, all I can say is that it was everything I could've ever hoped it to be. If I had to encapsulate using one word, it would be - EPIC.
I am having to rewatch first 7 episodes of vol 1 as wife and daughter were away when I watched those. And now coz of them I need to wait to watch the final 2 episodes of vol 2! And you guys keep posting like this... :(

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Binged Rick and Morty season 5 yesterday. The story just keeps getting bigger and bigger, and yet they can still pull off episodes that can be enjoyed on their own.

Users who are viewing this thread