Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

JNT BA

@JNT
Big Ant
Anyone still playing Big XI? Hope the cross platform thing comes and the users increase for frequent matches
We are all very excited for this as well. We love to see the community with some amazing match results and are hoping you all enjoy many more with our cross play system on BigXI as well as our other modes. We have been focusing on this to get it ready so we can get this out for all to enjoy. Keep an eye on the twitter account so you can get the most upto date information on releases for this feature arriving.

Anyone getting "awaiting sign in" Freeze and crash to desktop error on steam? Logged a ticket long back in BA support. I think they're doing an "investigation" as thoroughly as the great Sherlock and Hercules poirot together would have done. Any support here?
I am surprised you are still having 'awaiting sign in' issues, as that is not reflected in the current status of your ticket, let us not misrepresent that here.
What the issue seems to be now is why can't you use the academy downloads and log in.

This is something we are still looking into, as much as we would like to be like "Yes! Here is the exact solution and it will work perfectly" that is impossible in a situation where we are dealing with the many probabilities that come with sharing community data with many users. But we are still working on it.

We have provided you a workaround for the moment, but we'd appreciate your patience while we work on a full resolution in a future game update.

With assistance from our internal testing team, as well as everyone's feedback and support tickets, on some things such as AI improvements when it comes to bowling and fielding, gym mini game attributes and perk balancing. We have been working on these systems to improve the overall quality of them to provide a better experience.

We also have been working on some new fields as well to give more options for gameplay experiences based on bowling.

These are just a few of the things we have been working on for this next update, on top of the cross play feature. We hope you will enjoy the full patch notes when they are posted when we launch.

That being said we hope future communications can be productive between the studio and everyone here. We appreciate your feedback good and bad. All we request is that we keep it as civil and collaborative as possible for the betterment of the game and the community as a whole, be that here or in other communication channels.

Looking forward to communicating with you all again soon.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
@JNT BA Are you guys working on improving AI players development in career mode? it's been buggy and players jumps from ovrall 39 to 61 in just one game in the next season (if that player hasn't played any game in first season)

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
We are all very excited for this as well. We love to see the community with some amazing match results and are hoping you all enjoy many more with our cross play system on BigXI as well as our other modes. We have been focusing on this to get it ready so we can get this out for all to enjoy. Keep an eye on the twitter account so you can get the most upto date information on releases for this feature arriving.

I am surprised you are still having 'awaiting sign in' issues, as that is not reflected in the current status of your ticket, let us not misrepresent that here.
What the issue seems to be now is why can't you use the academy downloads and log in.

This is something we are still looking into, as much as we would like to be like "Yes! Here is the exact solution and it will work perfectly" that is impossible in a situation where we are dealing with the many probabilities that come with sharing community data with many users. But we are still working on it.

We have provided you a workaround for the moment, but we'd appreciate your patience while we work on a full resolution in a future game update.

With assistance from our internal testing team, as well as everyone's feedback and support tickets, on some things such as AI improvements when it comes to bowling and fielding, gym mini game attributes and perk balancing. We have been working on these systems to improve the overall quality of them to provide a better experience.

We also have been working on some new fields as well to give more options for gameplay experiences based on bowling.

These are just a few of the things we have been working on for this next update, on top of the cross play feature. We hope you will enjoy the full patch notes when they are posted when we launch.

That being said we hope future communications can be productive between the studio and everyone here. We appreciate your feedback good and bad. All we request is that we keep it as civil and collaborative as possible for the betterment of the game and the community as a whole, be that here or in other communication channels.

Looking forward to communicating with you all again soon.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Apologies if my "sarcasm" rubbed you wrongly mate! Yes I'm still having this issue after downloading female community teams (Get best) and is it too bad to ask questions after waiting for response for 24 days? Sorry.. kindly accept my apologies!

Note: Just received the response from support team. I've responded back too! Thanks and Great to know we're having a new patch with great things! Looking forward to see the sign in issue resolved as well! :)

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Apologies if my "sarcasm" rubbed you wrongly mate! Yes I'm still having this issue after downloading female community teams (Get best) and is it too bad to ask questions after waiting for response for 24 days? Sorry.. kindly accept my apologies!

Note: Just received the response from support team. I've responded back too! Thanks and Great to know we're having a new patch with great things! Looking forward to see the sign in issue resolved as well! :)
Avoid using "Get Best". It doesn't yield you the best results most of the time. Just go to the academy and search for the teams and the users separately.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Surely the AI batting against spin has to be the biggest issue at the moment? It's cooked.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Surely the AI batting against spin has to be the biggest issue at the moment? It's cooked.
Would like if you also add what are things that can be done because having many perspectives might help them as I feel if you say this is an issue then they either make them OP or dumb that you want to smash the PC.. To get the right balance its really a tricky spot..

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Would like if you also add what are things that can be done because having many perspectives might help them as I feel if you say this is an issue then they either make them OP or dumb that you want to smash the PC.. To get the right balance its really a tricky spot..

It’s predominantly on grassy wickets… I think that’s more the issue. The chance of a wicket on a grassy pitch due to an edge or whatever seems to be raised.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Another thing, I downloaded @wasteyouryouth Alex Lees, and on a grassy pitch at Lord's he just tries to hit a six every ball before getting caught (test match).

This happens every time. Could there be a glitch with the individual player? Has anybody else encountered this? Is there a way around it?

ashar rizwan

Club Captain
Another thing, I downloaded @wasteyouryouth Alex Lees, and on a grassy pitch at Lord's he just tries to hit a six every ball before getting caught (test match).

This happens every time. Could there be a glitch with the individual player? Has anybody else encountered this? Is there a way around it?
its Bazball effect in the game,not his fault

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Why can I not download Australian and England stadiums?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Any one noticed?... When AI bowlers bowls well, AI keep changes the fields, but when AI bowlers leaking runs (4s or 6s) AI keep the same fielding setup, helps user to play more boundaries...

I just can't understand the logic behind this ...

Users who are viewing this thread