Brian Lara Shield ROUND 1 - GAME 2 - The Avengers v The Boys @The Floating Marvel | A HARD-FOUGHT BATTLE!

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It’s MashaAllah, by the way. Don’t know why every Indian guy wrongly says InshaAllah while trying to mock someone's English. Maybe learn the correct word yourself first.
Where am I mocking someone's english? it's more of a meme phrase. we were lucky to end with a draw. It's meant to be more like "baal baal bache" in this case.

T: narrow escape

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Where am I mocking someone's english? it's more of a meme phrase. we were lucky to end with a draw. It's meant to be more like "baal baal bache" in this case.

T: narrow escape
Usually that phrase is used to mock a Pakistani captain's English :p
So i was replying, if you’re gonna mock someone's English, use the correct word yourself too, MashaAllah.
Not directed at specifically what you said, just in general to all the trolls who use that phrase.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
So i was replying, if you’re gonna mock someone's English, use the correct word yourself too, MashaAllah.
Not directed at specifically what you said, just in general to all the trolls who use that phrase.
I agri

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like to mock moths. They're small and can't talk back but then they flutter toward me and I run away.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Hold on, this was the lineup for round 1. Almost thought I am loosing it :p

Users who are viewing this thread