Never have I ever?

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think partying is bad either as it depends upon an individual's wish. But I believe we should also value other things in life like for eg: spending quality time with family/relatives... that is one of the things I always cherished!

Depends on where you are on the introvertism/extrovertism scale I suppose and the type of company you keep.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Never have I ever had a pet.

Since a few years, I have drawn quite fond of cats and really adore all the goofiness they do. I like watching and interacting with a few cats I got in my locality.

However, I feel I will never be able to pet a cat. The reason is very straightforward, I am a vegetarian and cats are omnivorous. So they need to have meat in order to sustain, something I may never be able to make do. So yeah I will have to just make do with playing with the cats in my locality for small amount of time and then get back home and miss them.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Never have I ever had a pet.

Since a few years, I have drawn quite fond of cats and really adore all the goofiness they do. I like watching and interacting with a few cats I got in my locality.

However, I feel I will never be able to pet a cat. The reason is very straightforward, I am a vegetarian and cats are omnivorous. So they need to have meat in order to sustain, something I may never be able to make do. So yeah I will have to just make do with playing with the cats in my locality for small amount of time and then get back home and miss them.
Thought they’re carnivores. Why cant you just purchase dried cat food? I mean if your budget cant afford it that is.

Users who are viewing this thread