India tour of Bangladesh, 2022 (3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
need to find a Bumrah replacement/backup
We have Arshdeep, heck even T Natarajan. But again, We're unworthy of suggesting, understanding and commenting on Indian cricket

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
We have Arshdeep, heck even T Natarajan. But again, We're unworthy of suggesting, understanding and commenting on Indian cricket

Neither are capable of bowling above 140 kph. We’ve got several bowlers capable of covering for Bumrah’s absence as a whole but they’re not being utilised in an effective manner at all.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Bangladesh are no pushovers in their home conditions and they proved it right! We saw how they ran India so damn close in that game in the T20 WC. Its just a stereotype for Indian fans to cry loud and throw stones at anything and everything when India loses a game. They will start bashing IPL, bring in patriotism, bash players for taking breaks in intl games, etc.

Coming back to the game - KL Rahul looks far more comfortable in that middle order role. He needs to stay there. I also read some article recently which said that KLR has a pretty good record of batting in the middle order. Maybe its where he should continue in LOI's if he has to play. India's bowling was not bad at all. Can improve, but the game was lost with our batting today.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't even feel bad when India loses these days.

It's just that the attachment with the players isn't there anymore.

Same here

I must have watched a total of 1 hour of cricket during the NZ series. and I completely skipped this match (and I did have time to watch it). I hardly watched the last IPL and will probably skip this one. I do connect with the players, but the boring brand of cricket which we are playing is just so off putting. To top that off with the continuous chopping and cutting of the squads, the less than inspired captaincy in limited overs, the repeated underperformance at the ICC events.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I didn't watch the match yesterday but read about the outstanding catch to dismiss Kohli. Now I understand in this case it may be justified, but how was Kohli's "shocked" expression in this instance?

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
After watching the highlights, it is apparent that India is trying hard to botch up a home World Cup. I have entirely lost faith in this line up and with Rohit Sharma. The body language just inst there and the team seems to be going through the motions.

I am happy I didn't watch the abomination that unfolded yesterday with KLR (once again) behind the stumps and a seemingly nobody by the name of Kuldip Sen? Batting was horrible. Blaming the track every now and then won't work for India.

Under Shastri, they had concerns on the #4 position, but under Dravid, they have no idea who their playing XI is/are.
Post automatically merged:

Furthermore, a loss vs Bangladesh should rankle people. What should bother more is that we played a full strength XI against a Bangladesh side without Tamim and Taskin and lost! :angry:

SMMODS

Panel of Selectors
India
AUS..
Mumbai Indians
CSK
Sydney Sixers
The Boys
Profile Flag
India