Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Personally i dont want any new licenses or teams. The community does a great job at this anyway. I want better gameplay, newer animations, newer ways of getting out, newer batting styles, just overall great, better, more realistic gameplay.

I been talking a few people about us humans playing and missing at the ball and how some plays and misses are triggered if your too late or too early and they look brilliant. Especially to spinners.

Issue is to be too late or too early you got to either drop your controller or be useless.

I'd love those windows to be bigger to the point where timing has to be so precious or you will miss and then brings in LBW and Bowleds.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeeees. I'm imagining @blockerdave coming on here to say "Malcolm Marshall just bowled Chris Tavare, started doing Gangnam Style and then Boomer the Duck popped his head on the screen, started clapping and quacked out "THERE:clapARE:clapTWO:clapTYPES:clapOF:clapLEAVE"
Aside from me, 4 things are named in this post and I only know 2 of them.

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
Cricket 24 has the most no of beta testers in history of video games in all the buyers of Cricket 22.We all are beta testers for big ant .

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
imagine some ghraphics in cricket24 ,, just imagine its not gona happen :P

FtFrq4eXgAUqiPz.png
Post automatically merged:

Cricket 24 has the most no of beta testers in history of video games in all the buyers of Cricket 22.We all are beta testers for big ant .
stil cant figure out the bugs :p specily the fielding

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Upgrade to C22

Attachments

• C16AF9BF-ED2E-49FE-A174-5F7967603A8E.jpeg
    C16AF9BF-ED2E-49FE-A174-5F7967603A8E.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 120

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Just to be clear - there's no other official twitter account for the game other than the Big Ant Studios account, no matter how many times people write 'official' in their profile or username.
My bad.

As Matt said, this isn't official. Plus I think they have written in their own bio that they're a fan account!

Yup it is fan managed.
View attachment 278070
Correct. I missed that.

Reactions: DAP

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
AFL 23 has pretty good graphics quality just checked twisties videos hope they use same in c24

Users who are viewing this thread