MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Wait, does it mean that there is no EA Cricket 23 coming this year then? No more heart breaks please.
Why do you think we had to call the game Cricket 24?

I do enjoy that the video seems to be based on drawing a conclusion that because they think baseball sucks that means EA are obviously now in to making games for unpopular sports again? Cricket fans who just dismiss baseball do themselves a disservice.

D

Deleted member 185125

Why do you think we had to call the game Cricket 24?

I do enjoy that the video seems to be based on drawing a conclusion that because they think baseball sucks that means EA are obviously now in to making games for unpopular sports again? Cricket fans who just dismiss baseball do themselves a disservice.
His theory is based on the fact that EA has released a baseball game after 20 years and hence possibility for a cricket game from them.

Would you recommend baseball to a cricket fan who is still doesn't understand how impact player rule or DLS system works?

On a serious note, does 200 licensed player mean fully playfaced, since there are already over 400 licensed Players in Cricket 22?

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will be happiest if EA Sports produces Cricket 24 . their presentation quality is out of the box. also if the game is out they will fix all the initial bugs in one update .. not with multiple updates throughout year :D

issue

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I will be happiest if EA Sports produces Cricket 24 . their presentation quality is out of the box. also if the game is out they will fix all the initial bugs in one update .. not with multiple updates throughout year :D
Even they can't fix all bugs in initial patches as I had played most of their titles lol

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
something I have been requesting for last few games is a retro score hud. Little old school top corner of the screen job!
Yes I agree. I would love to experience a classical mode/matches that reflect the ambiance of the 19th century crowd and overall environment.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If there's one thing that could be added it'd be an improved fatigue system so you can't just spam the sprint button without consequence. There should be a cool down to it and potentially a reduction in things like power if you over use it.
Fairly infrequent visitor / poster these days, but by my count I think this is the eleventeenth post of yours I’ve read that says “the one thing they could add is”…

Bravo :laughter:

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Thank you. I didn’t know that at all.
I wanted the game to look “less scripted”
Read the whole post before commenting.

Contact Ross on here, I'm sure he'd love to see your AAA Programming skills.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fairly infrequent visitor / poster these days, but by my count I think this is the eleventeenth post of yours I’ve read that says “the one thing they could add is”…

Bravo :laughter:
I'm waiting for "one post" Dutch to come back and drop a sick beat in this thread

bumba

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gamestheshop listed Cricket 24 for ₹4,299 ... Hope final price will be lesser...
Without any gameplay footage, screenshots, first game play impressions it’s unlikely anyone is going to pre order this game with a steep price tag.

Users who are viewing this thread