MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yep, that's the problem, turned off the proxy thing for those images - there might be some issues with browsers with very powerful blocks on how secure a site is that will now block images with an error about showing content from another domain, but you'd have that issue on most websites if that's the problem.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
More emoji reactions?

1689849551014.png

1f92e.png
- Marvel representation.

2615.png
- British representation.

1f5ff.svg
- accurate representation of how it feels to read @icyman opinions on cricket.

1f625.png
- Indian cricket fans representation when a knockout match in ICC tournaments

Ayad_Ali

School Cricketer
I would like it to be where we simulate ourselves as cricketers going through the ranks by playing domestic cricket in order to represent teams in international cricket. Where they can also be picked, drafted, bought, or signed to play cricket anywhere else. I would like it to be where we get to run cricket board of international teams as chairman, chief selector, etc. I would like it where we can go on to coach either franchise cricket, domestic cricket, or international cricket.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
I would like it to be where we simulate ourselves as cricketers going through the ranks by playing domestic cricket in order to represent teams in international cricket. Where they can also be picked, drafted, bought, or signed to play cricket anywhere else. I would like it to be where we get to run cricket board of international teams as chairman, chief selector, etc. I would like it where we can go on to coach either franchise cricket, domestic cricket, or international cricket.
This thread is for improvements on the site, not cricket leagues stuff.

This is the thread you're looking for

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is like asking the genie to fulfill all your wishes

World Cricket Conference

Verified Account
20230727_012026.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread