Story Englands Tour Of The Sub Continent

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by The_gas
England's second warm up game of the sub continent saw them taking on the govenors x11! Pretty much a team of unknows to england although they did field latif from pakistan!

Hot Day, no chance of rain on a dusty pitch! England win the toss and elect to bat! Vaughan and trescothick make a promising first wicket partnership before vaughan misjudges his timeing and is bowled out for 29! Trescothick has to work incredibly hard for his half century taking him no less than 150 balls! The pitch is offering huge amounts of turn for the spinners and england may regret haveing only one recognised spinner in the side!Butcher and Hussain arrives at the crease and both get runout the pressure begining to tell on michael vaughans side and many believe they should have bowled first! Thorpe arrives at the crease and drives the ball down the bowlers throat, out for a duck! Flintoff arrives at the crease with england in trouble, wickets falling all around him, the rest of the team play around flintoff! Despite getting bogged down at first he reaches his half century with a powerfull on drive! He then played right untill the end of the innigs hitting one and two's and the occasionall 4!

Eng finish on 253 all out after 85 overs!

Eng1st_Inn.jpg
[/IMG]

Eng_Bat_Details1.jpg
[/IMG]

haven't you ever heard of shoaib malik younis khan,faisal iqbal shahid afridi saleem elahi?sorry about the spelling.hey in your reports can you put in spider graphs and actio shots.e.g.someone getting bowled.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
yeah i will definatly put the spider ones in next time! I realised my mistake about never heard of those players after i posted, for that i say sorry

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
Seems as though you have the same as me regarding dismissals. Everybody on their team caught (usually close to the wicket) or run-out. Can't remember the last time I took an LBW or bowled someone who simply missed a straight one - even in 10 over games.

dan_nicks

School Cricketer
to bowl them, i find that bowling an off cutter at yorker length with a quickie will get you wickets. i bowled pakistan out for 79 using that tactic, with Jimmy Anderson getting 6/14

madmattg

International Cricketer
Run outs are a cheap dismissal especially with the run out bug.

I never allow a run out against my opposition. I reload otherwise they would be all out under 10 runs.

Users who are viewing this thread