Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Couldn't sleep so knocked this together. Steps are probably interchangeable in the process but what I think would be good in terms of customisation (based on my own preferences, what others have mentioned and what I've seen in other games)

Happy to get any thoughts @Ramz @azkhan and others, can update for anything I might have missed or clarify anything.

Hopefully it makes sense too.
comp creation.png

Couldn't sleep so knocked this together. Steps are probably interchangeable in the process but what I think would be good in terms of customisation (based on my own preferences, what others have mentioned and what I've seen in other games)

Happy to get any thoughts @Ramz @azkhan and others, can update for anything I might have missed or clarify anything.

Hopefully it makes sense too.
View attachment 295289
Very comprehensive. Could we also consider under Stats Tracking, say the venue-based numbers, as in which ground is high/ low scoring, or which ground is better to bat/field first etc. in order to bring in an idea for the later games in a tournament.

Very comprehensive. Could we also consider under Stats Tracking, say the venue-based numbers, as in which ground is high/ low scoring, or which ground is better to bat/field first etc. in order to bring in an idea for the later games in a tournament.
I've added a note to my document.

That's something that I thought would be good as a gameplay mechanism to potentailly bolster or weaken the AI performance. Perfect world, AI might be able to respond to individual user's ability if it tracked scores individually - like what is the user's average run rate at particular grounds. If it's higher than average the AI might get a little bump to make the challenge more difficult.

PS4 patch caused an immediate crash on loading.

I deleted the game and did a complete reinstall. Still crashes on loading.

You really couldn't make it up.

Ah okay was tempted to buy it this week but seeing your experience even tho I'm on PS4 pro I would expect a similar situation. Even at 50 per cent off still seems a need to avoid this game even a year after release. Crazy really....

Last edited:
The patching is odd too. You can't just download the updated game on PS4- you have to download the original release (about 70 G) and then the patch (38 G).

The fact Academy teams still crash the system is bizarre. Is this the world's buggiest game six months after release? Or can BA AFL games beat it?

In a sensible world this developer would not still be in business.

Last edited:
108 GB for a cricket game ? Assassin's creed is 92 GB and that is massive open world . Cricket 22 was 59 GB what have they added this year for the massive size difference? ... I

108 GB for a cricket game ? Assassin's creed is 92 GB and that is massive open world . Cricket 22 was 59 GB what have they added this year for the massive size difference? ... I
New bugs

Users who are viewing this thread