Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Are those numbers correct tho , is it genuinely that big of a game ? Must be the worst optimized game ever . No way this game should require anywhere near the GB of games likes MLB, rpg open world games etc .
It is 82 gigs on xbox. It could be due to the number of licensed players that we are seeing this much of a size. Equally the number of licensed stadiums also increased. I am no expert but it is my best guess

It is 82 gigs on xbox. It could be due to the number of licensed players that we are seeing this much of a size. Equally the number of licensed stadiums also increased. I am no expert but it is my best guess
Ok thnx for confirming the ridiculous size . At 50 per cent off I was tempted but after hearing about the crashes after patch and now the size I'll pass.

Installed the Latest patch and my Career mode is still crashing when you try sim to the next game. :worry:

Ok thnx for confirming the ridiculous size . At 50 per cent off I was tempted but after hearing about the crashes after patch and now the size I'll pass.
Actually if you are on xbox there isn't any sort of crash or community issues. I don't know much about online or the career as I don't play it. But yeah the size is ridiculously huge for someone like me who has got Xbox series S which has somewhere around 370 gigs of storage. I would suggest you to stay with Cricket 22 if you have that. Only better thing from Cricket 22 would be that the spinners are not OP anymore and you could actually have a good game of test cricket. Licensed players are not up to the mark and they are locked. The bugs and the animation in this game are pretty unacceptable for a 6-months old game. Also BA seems like they have shifted their whole focus from gameplay to licences, probably to attract more casual players. So I wouldn't recommend it even if it is at half of its original price

Actually if you are on xbox there isn't any sort of crash or community issues. I don't know much about online or the career as I don't play it. But yeah the size is ridiculously huge for someone like me who has got Xbox series S which has somewhere around 370 gigs of storage. I would suggest you to stay with Cricket 22 if you have that. Only better thing from Cricket 22 would be that the spinners are not OP anymore and you could actually have a good game of test cricket. Licensed players are not up to the mark and they are locked. The bugs and the animation in this game are pretty unacceptable for a 6-months old game. Also BA seems like they have shifted their whole focus from gameplay to licences, probably to attract more casual players. So I wouldn't recommend it even if it is at half of its original price
Yeah I'm actually on PS4 pro (waiting for ps5 pro before upgrading) which makes the original post about 108 GB on PS4 seem insane. Rdr2 level of size .... I do have 22 and also just remembering that doesn't this game require always online to even play offline? Yea the community bugs and size it's all saying stay well clear I think. I'll just stick to 22 . Appreciate the advice...

Game is still crashing a lot online crashing every first time connecting with the opponent and then also after match starts it crashing. I think is in crossplatform issue .

Couldn't sleep so knocked this together. Steps are probably interchangeable in the process but what I think would be good in terms of customisation (based on my own preferences, what others have mentioned and what I've seen in other games)

Happy to get any thoughts @Ramz @azkhan and others, can update for anything I might have missed or clarify anything.

Hopefully it makes sense too.
View attachment 295289
Brother just informing you your Bangladesh team when I tried to download it's all cencered please fix..

Got a 50 mb update now on steam not sure about what it is

Crashes have reduced but it's still crashing not totally fixed.
Post automatically merged:

Also please fix the red short ball we have to premeditate in hardest mode

They changed Mark Wood's bowling action to that of Jofra Archer's:clap
Don't know whether to laugh or cry on it. This is probably the kind of patches we would get going forward. It would be better if BAnt can do us a favor by abandoning this game and move to AFL & Tiebreak permanently. Atleast things which are working well don't get broken on further patches.

Users who are viewing this thread