World Cup Question

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Radaga, i just installed your patch (works beautifully) and i was wondering can i use that for the rest of the world cup or do i have to bung Ravis back on?

Radaga

International Coach
Well i would be up for that, what does evryone else think?

and also jarryd what do you usually score with it?, i would like to know to see if it will produce challenging games.

I usually make about 270 on normal pitch, 300 on hard, dry or dusty pitch and around 220-250 on green and wet pitches

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
After 16 overs, 116/4. 2 bowled, 2 realistic edges. It has forced me to reinvent my game completely. great work

Radaga

International Coach
lol, what pitch u playing on?
I hope its a hard, dry or dusty pitch because the run rate shouldnt be that high!!!

Radaga

International Coach
yer, i havent tested much on dusty, dry and hard pitches, so i am not sure wether i should use the patch just yet because those pitches are very easy to score on.

I would please liek you to play ti on a green or Normal pitch and tell me your findings, i think it plays well on them

brad352

Executive member
I think that if you do decide to use the patch, as long as both players use it it wouldn't be a problem but it would be unfair to have 1 player using this one and one using Ravi's- just my opinion.

Radaga

International Coach
Originally posted by brad352
I think that if you do decide to use the patch, as long as both players use it it wouldn't be a problem but it would be unfair to have 1 player using this one and one using Ravi's- just my opinion.
oh sorry, i thought Jarryd meant that if everyone used it, sorry i should ahve read it better, if only one person was to use it then i would say no.

madmattg

International Cricketer
PLease ensure you post if we change the patch.

Havent had a chance to try it yet.

But looks like I will have to with the good reviews it is getting.

P.S : were can I download it?

madmattg

International Cricketer
Cool was looking for a link to be placed being as lazy as I am. But I will go searching then.

Users who are viewing this thread