World Series 2005

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
A new Online World Series thread. Those who wish to particioate please post you Planetcricket ID email address and team that you wish to be. The only difference in this thread is instead of batting, you will be bowling. So for all those who like to bowl can take part
Teams that you can choose:
1- Australia
2- England
3- India
4- New Zealand
5- Pakistan
6- South Africa
7- Sri Lanka
8- West Indies
9- Zimbawe
10- Bangladesh

Two groups will be there and three from each group progress to the next round then three from the super six then two from the top three which will be the finals.Winners get a trophy to be kept in their signature.
more details after the teams are choosen

P.S. i wont be participating in this unless one team is left and no one wants to claim that spot.

Last edited:
sure you can be

1- Australia - b.lee
2- England - saisrini80
3- India - borncricketer
4- New Zealand - No user yet
5- Pakistan - zMario
6- South Africa - No user yet
7- Sri Lanka - No user yet
8- West Indies - No user yet
9- Zimbawe - No user yet
10- Bangladesh - No user yet

Last edited:
I will take England! I am not so good at bowling but i would like to participate in it to test myself! So, I am the underdog of the tournament!

Last edited:
can i play...but can anyone tell me how. i dont have cricket 2004 install is that OK..i would love to play it...

kartik said:
can i play...but can anyone tell me how. i dont have cricket 2004 install is that OK..i would love to play it...

you need to have it installed because you are going to play it.

i dont have the game with me and it is hard to find in US. if u know anyone on this site or whoever can send me a copy of the game...or tell me where i can find it.

voldemort what are the rules i guess it goes like this.

for example zimbabwe vs india

i bowl first then for example india made 280 runs this i will send the save file to the person who is playing as india then he will bowl to zimbabwe and he has to make sure to bowl zimbabwe out before zimbabwe makes 280.
Is that right?
I suggest you make this 50 over match i love bowling.

1- Australia - b.lee
2- England - saisrini80
3- India - borncricketer
4- New Zealand - Hi_ppl
5- Pakistan - zMario
6- South Africa - Kartik (till he gets the game so it is half reserved.)
7- Sri Lanka - Voldemort
8- West Indies - nightprowler
9- Zimbawe - Fardin
10- Bangladesh - No user yet

and b.lee you dont have to post it yet. only after the teams are choosen and fardin yes it goes like that. as for the rules we will decide that after the teams are choosen

Who wants bangladesh?

Last edited:
i m still looking for the game and hoping to get in few days. if i do get i m going to play as South Africa.

my email address is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread