Record 1012/0 in 66 overs on HARD mode(15.3 RPO)

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
HAHAHAHA !!! cant believe it....i was just playing on and on and on....
and never seemed to get out lol....was dropped a couple of times though...
but i've gotten the knack of scoring, piece of cake.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-12 10-48-32-73 [1440x900].jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-12 10-48-32-73 [1440x900].jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 481
lol....the best part abt TAOC is its very difficult to ADAPT to the system !! ;)

Not just that but because of the randomness you simply wont be able to 'repeat and expect the same result every time'. Seriously tho, JK, that's an intense score dude for no wickets lost :eek: So much for HARD mode :doh :facepalm

I have been getting ridiculous strike rates on this as well. I normally go for some flashy cut shot though and get caught but have hit a few centuries.

No doubt about it, batting is way too easy in this game, just seems like point and press. Once you get used to timing it is easy with any half decent batsman. Spinners are a little harder to knock around in my opinion.

How can the bowling be so awkward yet the batting so easy?

Where is the balance?

I have been getting ridiculous strike rates on this as well. I normally go for some flashy cut shot though and get caught but have hit a few centuries.

No doubt about it, batting is way too easy in this game, just seems like point and press. Once you get used to timing it is easy with any half decent batsman. Spinners are a little harder to knock around in my opinion.

How can the bowling be so awkward yet the batting so easy?

Where is the balance?

yeah...i know what you mean....i'll succumb to the boredom and hit some flashy strokes...but i made a conscious effort not to slog and always hit in the gaps..

also, the batting is pretty ridiculous.....ball pitched on the leg stump can be whacked away by a square drive !!! :eek:

Wish I can cancel my order :-s

This is cricket game of the century. :sarcasm

So what was the final score, Kartik? :D

If that was Day 1 i would bat for 1.5 more days, get it up to 3000+ runs that should be enough to stop the rampant AI batting lol :rtfl :sarcasm

Kartik you're criticism of other Cricket games is getting on my nerves. You constantly say that you are not criticising other games, but quite frankly its so obvious that it is becoming irritating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kartik you're criticism of other Cricket games is getting on my nerves. You constantly say that you are not criticising other games, but quite frankly its so obvious that it is becoming irritating.

that whole Demo build is an older build, lot of bugs fixed since then was BS in the first place...

everyone is entitled to their opinions.....i didnt cheat or anything.....
just play ground shots in the gaps and thats it....anyone can score as much as i can...

if i had the facility i would record and show you that i can easily get atleast 1000 runs in a day....

i can admit to the fact that i was lucky enough to be dropped a couple of times...whenever i used to slog out of frustration...the fielder would drop it and then i would be like ok.....lets just keep it to the ground.

the key to big scores without losing wickets is just get on top of the opposition in the beginning....

i.e your fearless and their TIMID and thats it...they bowl crappy deliveries
with crappy field placements and your good to go.....

jkartik added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

seems like you've utilized the save option a lot..

yes....A LOT of times when i was bored or whenever i needed to take a break...

btw, am 1180/2 for 78 overs.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you even try to do that? Fair enough batting for a long time, but keep a sensible run rate to keep it realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread