Record 1012/0 in 66 overs on HARD mode(15.3 RPO)

Did you tried ODI and T20 and find any differences to enjoy? How about your bowling in test matches?

havent played too many ODIs and T20s so cant comment

but bowling in test matches has been spoiled due to the AI pacing...

you are kidding..sure you are on easy mode!!

Did you tried ODI and T20 and find any differences to enjoy? How about your bowling in test matches?

Does it make difference weather it is Test or T20 to AI.

1012/0??
Oh boy! I still didnt get my copy and im seriously thinking now!!
please tell me that this is in EASY mode!(i know its HARD)

Last edited:
1012/0??
Oh boy! I still didnt get my copy and im seriously thinking now!!
please tell me that this is in EASY mode!(i know its HARD)

i can only say this, if you have a good internet connection which can play online LAG FREE, then by all means buy this game.

if your depending on the AI for a challenge or cricketing experience, you'll be disappointed !

i can only say this, if you have a good internet connection which can play online LAG FREE, then by all means buy this game.

if your depending on the AI for a challenge or cricketing experience, you'll be disappointed !
:doh:doh
but Ai is good for T20:D

A 256kbps BSNL net connection! What do you say?

I was getting killed by Pakistan before in an ODI, they were about 1/130 off 10 overs :eek:

I was getting killed by Pakistan before in an ODI, they were about 1/130 off 10 overs :eek:

aussies scored 358 in 38 overs !!! :eek:

loving the run-outs though !! :happy:banana2 :sarcasm

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-12 18-29-21-01 [1440x900].jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-12 18-29-21-01 [1440x900].jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 52
I think I'm gonna like the game as my gaming is no more than 1-2 hours max if I'm lucky.. I guess I won't be able to exploit it that much besides I've a life outside.. Most probably looking for try outs on the weekend a the cricket season is beginning here..

Users who are viewing this thread