11th Nov: GB v Ind/Pak

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Great Britain v India/Pakistan @ The Oval

Welcome to the first round of the origin ODI series, with Great Britain hosting India/Pakistan at The Oval.

This will be an exciting match, as we wait to see how both sides can go in their first matches.

Players will have plenty to prove on a higher stage, certainly two mighty sides going head to head here.

GB post the pitch please (excellent, normal or poor), both teams post their sides ASAP.

1) Leicester Fox
2) Monty57
3) THE BARMY ARMY
4) Maney2k7
5) PaulNixon1 (wk)
6) Skateboarder
7) treva (c)
8) The Spin
9) evertonfan
10) Wolf
11) Rabeta

Normal pitch

COME ON GUYS...LETS SHOW THEM WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!!!

but first we gotta post the team...lol...

Waiting for Surrender to post our team.

Actually, I, as the manager, am supposed to submit the team. :)

Here's the team :

Surendar (c)
Shan111
Viral1991
Sohummisra
Bilal91
Siddharth2002(wk)
afridi118
Handsome
Abhas
Pak Cricketer
Pal

----------------------------------

The first ODI match in the PC Cricsim history should be exciting! :)

Last edited:
Yes, its first ODI. This time, we need to be very careful. We do have a strong middle order. So, com'on.. lets go! ;) :happy :) Good luck.

Come on GB, let's knock the stuffing out of this Indo/Pak combination - they're bound to have big weaknesses.

I request a minute silence before the game today. Which will be held in 3 minutes! Good luck lads, do you country proud.

Come on lads, we just need to find some form and we can win this provided Dean wins the lottery forgets cricsim and they ask me to sim it :p

Come on boys- this is the match when we get out internatianol fight going. And prove that the last match was an off day.

they're bound to have big weaknesses.

Who said so? We have the happiest dressing room at the moment with always positive attitude manager, Viral. :) There can be no weakness, while having 'Always be positive' attitude. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread