18.03.09: Manchester Divided @ Dublin Destroyers

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
DDvsMD.png

This round 2 match in the Premier Division features the Dublin Destroyers hosting Manchester Divided, who will be looking for a backlash after an unexpected defeat to the Chennai Champions in the opening round.

The line-ups for both sides must be posted by 2000 GMT.
Rewards are given for posts in match threads, but spam will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee will be copying and pasting all the headlines from the Fixtures thread, to which i've no corrected :)

All Monkeys are Divided's and Bulldogs are Blitzers.

Yay, round 2. Hopefully we perform again being at home this time.

:boxing

The Mancunian upstarts will be no match for us. We will crush them back into the ground from whence they came.

I know I live near Manchester, travel about a mile away from there every day, but we all know its a place where you go to get away from life. Some would say its similar to Wales in its depressive ways!

Dublin however are partying! I'm only here because the Guinness has gotten a little too much!

I just can't take seriously a side which has a rainbow in its team logo, but I suppose that is their one and only way of winning, because they clearly don't know how to play cricket.

Ah my bad, I was reading it as Manchester Divided v Dublin Destroyers, instead of the @ sign. Sorry, Lee.

Anyway we're going to finally kickstart our season in this match after a poor opening to the season. It's got to happen really, I mean, we're playing in an awesome kit!

Man D > DD. Our name will score more in scrabble. 30 points to 23. You can check it if you don't believe me.

I'll get the lineup up once the pitch has been announced.

Users who are viewing this thread