1st semi final: England vs Australia

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Friday October 2 12:30 UTC at Centurion

The pitches at Centurion are getting old and rain is predicted over the weekend. With that we can probably expect to a low scoring final or two. Reverse swing could be quite key and England would probably prefer that it wasn't, although spin would perk them up. England have grown a bit of confidence in the last few weeks, but Australia can't be expected to show any mercy after a tight encounter with Pakistan. Who is ready to make their move?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am favouring Australia to win after noticing the result of the Natwest series (6-1). On the other hand England has done well since that series.

Highlander999

ICC President
We'll lose. Meh, didn't think we would get this far so might as well enjoy getting to watch them muck around for another 100 or so overs

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Our 15th game against Australia this year. 15th.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Go England. :banana2

Win this and make it 2 win in a row vs Australia. Great playing by the whole team especially against South Africa.

no one expected Strauss opening the rule book of ICC and Section B of point ** states no runner for cramps and tired :p

Not sarcastic here Go England!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well England is unknow team..something they play well and something they are poor.
but I am backing them to win this match.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
As the Natwest series showed, we are far superior to Australia in every way. I see no problems here. I look forward to beating Pakistan in the final.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
As the Natwest series showed, we are far superior to Australia in every way. I see no problems here. I look forward to beating Pakistan in the final.

:laugh Hay but Natwest series is history now. England have been good so far and Austraila even struggler agianst a weak West Indies.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is the second time Aus-Eng meet in semis of CT. Last time, England lead by Vaughan won the mighty Aussies but this time, lets see. ;) If Aussies are going to win this, I would prefer Pakistan winning the Kiwis.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Will be a good match this.

Personally I don't see us winning this, Australia's bowling shall blow us away.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Go England! I dont wanna see Australia winning all over again. Keep them down for some more time. England vs New Zealand final would be apt. The final of the 'no hopers'

Users who are viewing this thread