2 new Cricket 2004 experience

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
OK guys I had this two new things show up in my last game in a ODI.

Firstly the CPU tried to play a reverse sweep, it missed the ball is another thing. I was tweaking the shots against the spinners and I may have changed something that may have prompted this, not sure yet.

An astonishing catch by the keeper diving in front of short square leg to bring up a blinder. The CPU batsman edged a front foot late cut shot towards forward short leg and the keeper who had moved towards the off side anticipating the ball moved outside leg stump and dived in front to catch the ball in the forward short leg position.

Surely I have tweaked the settings around a bit but I am not able to relate the above to my changing yet. Just trying to find out if this has happenned to other and if not then I must have changed something unknowingly.

some weird stuff there, the CPU playing reverse sweep would have been cool.
None of that has happened to me

Yep I had the cpu reverse sweep me too once. I was really surprised and it looked great...

yeah the cpu has reverse sweeped me and one time when i was bowling with a spinner the batsman tryed to do a pull shot and edged it straight up in the air,the keeper ran after it and caught it at second leg slip.that happened to me again in the same match except the ball went to a short mid wicket area and the guy at midwicket ran forward and caught it.cool.

yeah cpu reversed me aswell hahhhaa and i also found sumthing wierd that i was playing with Western Australia and then i thought ok have to bring on another bolwer for Angle and then he started bowling his 12th over

???????

Users who are viewing this thread