Post Line-ups 2003 WCC Cricket World Cup | Round 5 - Can Pakistan secure their knockouts berth as early as round five?

Forgetting to post my own lineup really screwed me over. :facepalm

EDIT: Tbf, I didn't have electricity for three straight days and my priority was getting games played in WoC and T20WC league.
Qudrat ka nizaam :winky:

The rules of fate

PAKISTAN 184 49.3 overs MOROCCO 117 34.1 overs Pakistan won by 67 runs Man of the match: Kabir Khan Durrani (Pakistan)
This is the most insane win i have ever had in WoC history. We lost our only all-rounder going into a match with such a strong team. Batted really poorly on a track where we should have made at least 230. But Kabir Khan Durrani had other ideas. He was a one-man wrecking machine. Hashmi assisted him well, but he sealed the deal with his top order wickets, especially the two in the first over.

ImPDjlM.png

Please submit your lineup for the fourth round of the WCC Cricket World Cup:

Round 4

Group C, Match 13
dxQMnZJ.png
SAUDI ARABIA vs
dYk7Zdp.png
WALES
Village Cricket Field, Tamakautoga
-
c3pVZBa.png
Waqar Sharif [ Degree 4 ]
- :bwl::down: Poor - Massively in favour of bowlers with most batters struggling to score runs.

Group D, Match 14
znexrcm.png
SOUTH AFRICA vs
UCWzYkt.png
UNITED STATES
Eden Park, Auckland
-
c3pVZBa.png
Johnnie Summers [ Degree 5 ]
- :bat::up: Excellent - A batsman-friendly pitch which provides little or no assistance to bowlers.

Group A, Match 15
ov2tScd.png
GUERNSEY vs
xDLZkqB.png
QATAR
Eden Park, Auckland
-
c3pVZBa.png
No injuries
- :bat::up: Excellent - A batsman-friendly pitch which provides little or no assistance to bowlers.

Group B, Match 16
OhkDSkP.png
CHINA vs
miCxWy1.png
RUSSIA
Laloma Cricket Ground, Makefu
-
c3pVZBa.png
No injuries
- :ar::left: Normal - Provides an evenly balanced contest between all disciplines.

Standings

Available on respective group pages.

Statistics

To be updated after every round; career and warmup statistics available on team pages as well.

Records

To be updated as the tournament progresses.

Lineup Rules

You must have at least six capable bowling (:ar:/:bwl:) options in your lineup
You must have at least one genuine wicket-keeping (:wk:/:wkb:) option in your lineup
Mark the players You want to bowl with ^ and Your active wicket-keeper with †/+
Players playing out-of-position will incur a penalty in their batting ratings

:bro: < :slvo: < :goldo: < :purpo: < :blueo: < :redo:

Deadline

24 hours - failure to submit lineup for a WORLD CUP match within given deadline will result in a 5-point ratings reduction.

@Lazerknighta @Welwyn @RUDI @WubbaLubbaDubDub @Neptune @mohsin7827 @isFEISARfair @Perfect Square

India might be THE team to beat because that was genuinely incredible. They have 6 high class bowlers and bat soooo deep.

Same team for Guernsey. Don't think we need to mention the danger man for Qatar, really need to get him early because he can really take the game away on that pitch

SAUDI ARABIA

:wkb: Eesa Khattak
:ar: Rayyan Hassan
:ar: Mohsin Tunio :c:
:ar: Khuzaimah Rasheed
:bat: Adam Khattak
:bat: Mohammad Khalid
:ar: Rayyan Hashmi
:ar: Ammad al Khalid
:ar: Abdurrahman Ammad
:bwl: Abdullah Dawood
:bwl: Momin Hassan

Same team barring Waqar Sharif, as he's unfortunately injured. Mohammad Khalid is a promising player, though hasn't played to his potential so far in ODIs.
Hope we can win again

Users who are viewing this thread