2008 European Championships Qualifying

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This thread can be used to talk about the qualifying rounds for the 2008 European Championships.

It has been a good day for the UK in this competition. England beat Russia in London and Scotland beat France in Paris. Wales also beat Slovakia, but they can't qualify any longer, they are out of the running.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
McFadden = God

Scotland > England

Trust me, England's good form will be ruined as soon as Lampard and Beckham are fit. McLaren will bring them straight back in and England will be back to normal. Unless of course, the ginger one decides to invest in a pair of testicles and keep Lampard and Beckham out of the side.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Put it this way, if he wants to prove he's a good manager for England he'll keep with this winning team. However, if he brings in Lampard and all the other injured players this week then he'll just prove what an absolutely clueless idiot he is.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I would put Rooney on the bench if fit, as I thought that Owen/Heskey looked really good as a partnership. If Rooney is benched for a while, it might make him raise his game the next time he's bought on.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
whats wrong with us :(... nice to see scotland win though :D.

lancashire666

International Coach
lampard is one of the biggest waste of space in the world!

when he plays with gerrard for england gerrard plays bad, gerrard is one of the best players in the world

when he plays with ballack for chealski ballack plays bad, ballack is one of the best players in the world

lampard is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he should not be even considered for england, and if he was dropped for chelski and ballack given a chance then chelski would play much better and ballack would show why he gets payed so much and has such a big reputaton

CortezTheKiller

Club Cricketer
Magic strike from Rooney to put us 1-0 up. :cool:

Not entirely convinced with the plastic pitch though. The ball definitely seems to hold up more than it would on grass.

Still, if it stays like this :thumbs

PhilD123

International Coach
Rooney! Rooney! Rooney! Great volley from the lad. We should be going through really now, a win would be a fantastic result as I think I'm right in saying, we go through if we win. Still work to do though lads.

All togther now...

Saw my mate, the other day, he said to me he'd seen the white Pele, so I asked, who is he? He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney, Wayne Rooney, He goes by the name of Wayne Rooney!

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
What a joke of a penalty, he touched the player, in no way was there enough pressure on the player to bring him down, and it was outside the box. It was however inevitable given how deep we were defending and sadly still are.

Oh and now it's 2-1, shock horror.

Users who are viewing this thread