Est?dio Nacional Man? Garrincha, Bras?lia

23 June 2014
Croatia v Mexico
Arena Pernambuco, Recife

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Not an easy group this. We lost our chance to earn the Gold Medal in the Olympics for Mexico. Croatia and Cameroon are always a side to fear of. This is a very fresh squad for Brazil. Maximum players doesn't have WC experience. I'm sure Neymar, Fred, Oscar, Dani, Luiz, Thiago - all will give their best for this WC.

----------

So, how many people support Brazil here? :D

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bp8_THXCMAAPtNI.png

Expected line-ups announced.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Going to be a good game to kick things off. Just can't see anything other than a Brazil win. Neymar to score at least one and Brazil to score two late on to make it look easier than it was.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Going to be a good game to kick things off. Just can't see anything other than a Brazil win. Neymar to score at least one and Brazil to score two late on to make it look easier than it was.

:eek:

War

Chairman of Selectors
Sepp Blatter may not be popular, but that penalty is why his assertion at the FIFA congress that managers should have the ability to challenge the refs has to happen eventually, just like how goal-line technology has finally come in.

Not to knock Brazil wins or nothing - but with loose defenders like Luiz, Alves, Marcelo around - Brazil will need to outscore everyone if they want to win this cup, which is why i don't think they can win.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Sepp Blatter may not be popular, but that penalty is why his assertion at the FIFA congress that managers should have the ability to challenge the refs has to happen eventually, just like how goal-line technology has finally come in.

Not to knock Brazil wins or nothing - but with loose defenders like Luiz, Alves, Marcelo around - Brazil will need to outscore everyone if they want to win this cup, which is why i don't think they can win.

Look at the last four winners of the Yashin Award.

Casillas in 2010, Buffon in 2006, Kahn in 2002, Barthez in 1998.

What do they all have in common?

Does Cesar 2014 sound right?

So I agree with you.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Croatia played surprisingly very well and they can feel hard done by. The referee perhaps succumbed to the pressure from the home crowd.

What other options up front do Brazil have because Fred is useless, might as well play this guy instead...

fred_flintstone.jpg

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Well that's the last thing I'm predicting this World Cup...

War

Chairman of Selectors
I see Mexico have announced their XI without Chicharito...

Users who are viewing this thread