United States v Germany
Arena Pernambuco, Recife

26 June 2014
Portugal v Ghana
Est?dio Nacional Man? Garrincha, Bras?lia

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned

Reus, Gundagon, Gomez, Bender bro out injured & Khedira/Schweinstiger/Neur/Lahm probably not going into the tournament 100% fit.

Germany not going into the W Cup as lethal as one might have expected. It might still get them out the group, but it could probably affect their pre-tournament hype as the best EURO team capable of winning in Brazil.

Last edited:

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I am really worried about our( Germany's) attacking options. Everyone knows Kiessling is our best option, yet we pick Klose who has been nowhere near his best this season. Jogi should have picked Stefan, despite the feud between the two.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I am really worried about our( Germany's) attacking options. Everyone knows Kiessling is our best option, yet we pick Klose who has been nowhere near his best this season. Jogi should have picked Stefan, despite the feud between the two.

It's ok. Just support the team that beats Germany, and claim that's the team that you support in that continent. Could get a little tricky if it's a European team, but I'm sure you'll find a way...

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
It's ok. Just support the team that beats Germany, and claim that's the team that you support in that continent. Could get a little tricky if it's a European team, but I'm sure you'll find a way...

Haha, that was a good one. But, I dont think I ever stated that I will stop being a Deutschland supporter, did I ?;)

War

Chairman of Selectors
BqQrmD3CMAAr8jV.png:large

Interesting set-up from Germany. Ronaldo running @ Boateng could potentially be ugly viewing...

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Ozil as a false 9, very interesting.. Don't you think playing Lahm as a full back would be better than playing Jerome as a full back though Lahm has rarely played there this season.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Interesting set-up from Germany. Ronaldo running @ Boateng could potentially be ugly viewing...

Lahm's probably the one guy you want defending vs Cristiano and Low goes and plays him in midfield... I actually wasn't aware of this, but the man is completely despised by both the German media and the fans.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Lahm's probably the one guy you want defending vs Cristiano and Low goes and plays him in midfield... I actually wasn't aware of this, but the man is completely despised by both the German media and the fans.

Who Lahm?

Users who are viewing this thread