2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - India (UAE/Oman)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Eh, Shamsi has been class since he has become a vital first-teamer. I do think he could leak runs in the odd game or two against high quality opposition but realistically, which spinner barring a certain Afghani wouldn’t?

Linde’s exclusion is a joke though. Mulder ahead of him? Maharaj being selected on the basis of his leadership skill more than his actual T20 skill isn’t ideal either. I wouldn’t have minded an older version of Faf who was nothing special as a T20 bat in comparison to the average top-order hitter being excluded but this version seems to have picked up a few T20 tricks. Plus it is in the UAE where he was stellar last season. Reeza ahead of him is genuinely puzzling.

At least Andile has been dropped. A shame what is happening to him, he has regressed terribly under Boucher’s tutelage.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
SA cricket is regressing at a rapid pace. I still remember they used to be my favourite team back in the 1990's- under the leadership of Hansie. Its a far cry from then on and I hope they recover in order to lend sanity to cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread