2024 Pakistan Super League - General Discussions

Which team do You support?

• Total voters
^+Saad Nasim.[DOUBLEPOST=1520621893][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, i really don't get why he dropped off the radar in the last 2 years
Had a decent debut. I still remember how unfortunate he was to miss on test cap just because he overslept.[DOUBLEPOST=1520621946][/DOUBLEPOST]Wanna see Saad Nasim in the mix too.

For LQ to qualify, all these things have to happen
- Lahore has to win every match
- Karachi has to lose every match
- Peshawar have to lose against Quetta, win against Karachi, and lose against Lahore
- Lahore's net run rate has to be better than Peshawar's

For LQ to qualify, all these things have to happen
- Lahore has to win every match
- Karachi has to lose every match
- Peshawar have to lose against Quetta, win against Karachi, and lose against Lahore
- Lahore's net run rate has to be better than Peshawar's

Seriously? Other things can happen which you mentioned except the thing that Lahore has to win every game. Can it happen really? The kind of chase they did was hilarious. With two easy drop catches of Mccullam and one half chance they were ultra lucky with their batting. The morale and confidence is extremely low. They need to play out of their skin but other teams are quite stronge. The middle order and collapsing nature is prevailing in the team so much that Mccullam is forced not to play his natural game which is a bad bad sign.

Funny thing is that when Lahore won yesterday even the opposition were like consoling consoling them giving pats on their back and cheeks saying chalo bachay koi match tou jeetay

On another note, it seems that Isb and Quetta have clicked big time. Really Impressed with Wahab's yorkers. It seems he is doing reverse swing with his Mostache attitude. Asif Ali is a great find. Disappointed with Junaid Khan lack of variety. I still beleive New ball should be given to him

Last edited:
Seriously? Other things can happen which you mentioned except the thing that Lahore has to win every game. Can it happen really? The kind of chase they did was hilarious. With two easy drop catches of Mccullam and one half chance they were ultra lucky with their batting. The morale and confidence is extremely low. They need to play out of their skin but other teams are quite stronge. The middle order and collapsing nature is prevailing in the team so much that Mccullam is forced not to play his natural game which is a bad bad sign.

Funny thing is that when Lahore won yesterday even the opposition were like consoling consoling them giving pats on their back and cheeks saying chalo bachay koi match tou jeetay
TBH Lahore will be out of the quicksand of losing in the next match. They just needed a win because mently they were so down on confidence. Hopefully they'll put up good performances...

TBH Lahore will be out of the quicksand of losing in the next match. They just needed a win because mently they were so down on confidence. Hopefully they'll put up good performances...

Yup maybe... but middle order is inexperienced. Mccullam should play his natural game. He needs support from others. That big man opener I dont know his name will be key. If he clicks big in every game, batting performances chances are there...

Yup maybe... but middle order is inexperienced. Mccullam should play his natural game. He needs support from others. That big man opener I dont know his name will be key. If he clicks big in every game, batting performances chances are there...
Lahore has too much fire power at the top. I know McCullum is an aggresive natural opener, but they needed someone at the middle. It's a brave decision of McCullum to play at the middle.

Is it just me or is Ahmed Shehzad getting petty with his actions?

Seems like he is trying to be overly macho with his actions, probably overexaggerating for poor batting over the PSL. Today trying to run in Amir on purpose for no reason.

Seems like he is trying to be overly macho with his actions, probably overexaggerating for poor batting over the PSL. Today trying to run in Amir on purpose for no reason.
Can you post in TCPL?

Spot on. He has been ultra over in this PSL. Instead of focusing on his poor batting he is more tilted towards styles, macho and glamour it seems, the way he is behaving on the field as well as.while batting. The guy has huge potential but his focus looks ultra out in this tour.

He behaves like a powerhouse opening batsman but in reality these days he is the modern day Tuk Tuk.... its sad to see

Last edited:
He has never been the same bowler after those injuries. He hasn't performed exceptionally in any game since that India series. He has become somewhat of an average cricketer.

He did perform well in his come back matches against Australia. Troubled warner big time. I strongly feel he hasnt been used to his potential by Sarfraz. Though in PSL currently, he is looking off color and bowling too short.

PS: Aamir looked pumped today and thats what you need from him.

Users who are viewing this thread