20th Jan: Bitters v Donkeys [OD RD1]

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Melbourne Bitters v Downright Donkeys
@ The CUB Brewery

Here we go, last year's champions the Bitters host runners up and minor premiers the Donkeys at the Brewery in a season opener to remember. Teams look different, but can the Donkeys knock off the hottest team in the comp from last year?

Post teams ASAP, Bitters will select an excellent pitch to kick it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tassie
Jaz
Leicester Fox
Timofy
Plympilgrim
Will_NA
Zorax
Drewska
Gilly
Pal
Scion_sid

I'll post it for the team, if it's fine by them.

Bitters lineup (this will be Siddharth's testimonial farewell match):
brad352
TheDon
Left_Hander
Simbazz
siddharth2002 (wk)
Monty57
Duffarama
Griffo
aussie1st
aus5892
rickyp

Last edited:
Bitters lineup (this will be Siddharth's testimonial farewell match):
brad352
TheDon
Left_Hander
Simbazz
siddharth2002 (wk)
Monty57
Duffarama
aussie1st
aus5892
Griffo
rickyp

I...I...I... didn't make it!!! :eek:

:p I'm happy to watch from the air conditioning room.

Edit; wait... I'm not in the One day squad. Lol sorry, carry on.

You're carrying the drinks, don't worry, no air conditioning for you. You'll be in the field when I'm not bowling anyway! I'll look at the teams again later anyway, you'll probably make the One Day team at some point.

Returning home as the greatest OD batsmen in the world and probaly the greatets human being in the world it's been hard to get back into the bad form required to be a donkey, I'll have to work hard and I hope It goes well, or not.

It just occurred to me that we are going to give these Bitters an absolute flogging. I don't even like Victoria Bitter, as much as it will pain you all to hear it. The only reason I ever drink it is because they give you that free Warney doll that comes with the slab (admittedly this does make the whole experience worthwhile)

Users who are viewing this thread