21st June: Legends vs. Warriors (OD Round 3)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
od_leg-war.gif

@ KAQRA

Both these teams have had a similar start to the season and only net run rate separates them on the OD points table. The Legends hold their first home game of the season in this exciting India-Pakistan flavoured clash.

OD Form (recent first)
Legends: LW
Warriors: LW

Both sides must post their teams by Sunday, 10:00am GMT. Legends have the pitch choice.

Been a mixed start to the season. We need a solid win to get the confidence up again after that abysmal performance in our FC game.

I have a very unlikely chance of being selected but I will still be cheering from the grandstands (and occasionally throwing empty beer bottles at the Pakistani fielders).

Carn Warriors.

Indian Warriors

Karachi Exprezz
Cricketman
Kshitiz
Surendar
World Champions
Neo95
biggy09
Abhas
Guddumaster
Scion_sid
Pakistani Army

Last edited:
Indian Warriors

Karachi Exprezz
Cricketman
Kshitiz
Surendar
World Champions
Neo95
biggy09
Abhas
Guddumaster
Scion_sid
Pakistani Army

Is it alright if I'm the unofficial 12th man? I could make great use of my time bringing out drinks and towels by sledging the Legends with various insults.

Think about it - who would be better for the job?

That's the spirit.

Yes, blake can be our 12th man helping some of our master plans off the field. ;) With we being in great form, we should continue the same form. Hopefully our bowling moves up a level after the stunning performance by Sid in last FC innings. :)

Good Luck team. Warriors FTW..:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread