Online Cricket Games Owned
Do it SA nail their COFFIN, so we can come home in the same flight :laugh

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Do it SA nail their COFFIN, so we can come home in the same flight :laugh

I have a feeling we will have a twist to our tale on Tuesday. Somehow feel either us or Pakistan will make it through the backdoor to the semis (the probability of it being us is higher because our short pitched problems that hurt us in Barbados wont surface and we play very well on slow turner tracks, and also the prospect of having SL as opposition is better than facing SA). Wont be surprised if we come back home (we deserve it) but I feel we might make it.

But yeah, I too hope to see SA nail Pakistan:D

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

If we are going by recent form and stats on paper, Pakistan should be in for an ass whipping. Not one single batsman in the team that I would want playing for my XI

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Never go for past form when it's Pakistan in ground, still SA is much better side then Pakistan in all department except spin.Talking about total will be stupid as Pakistan may chase 200 if they have there day and may lose all on 80 on another day.
At the moment or at every moment odds will be in favor of any team who is against us but nevertheless I hope we are heading towards another mouth watering cricket days in WI.
But one thing must kept in mind it would be highly difficult for SA to nail Pakistan only because they have to face at least 12 overs of spin which isn't a bad thing against SA. 2nd thing Pakistan will play with quite open mind as some one said they have nothing to lose.
Again my heart says Pakistan but my mind is with SA.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We will lose. I am saying this for umpteenth time now :facepalm. We suffer because we do not select team on merit. As long as scumbags like sami, Hafeez and Kamran Akmal are in the team, we do not deserve to win against any team. The whole damn board needs to get changed. But with everything in turmoil in Pakistan, I can only see our cricket sliding further down :(

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
^^ And you don't no when they will rise??

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Its a safe bet TumTum. Pakistan used to be an unpredictable team when they had players with natural flair. We had people like Akram, Waqar, Inzimam and Anwar. Current team has got players with potential e.g Aamir but their time has not yet come. Afridi is going downhill with his batting. Razzaq is not the razzaq of old. We have players in the team who are mere liability for the side. In cricket at least we used to have a merit based selection policy.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i would love to see Hammad, we still need to try a new face like in past two T20 WCs.
He is a genuine allrounder. Afridi must try him in place of Hafeez.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
i would love to see Hammad, we still need to try a new face like in past two T20 WCs.
He is a genuine allrounder. Afridi must try him in place of Hafeez.

I couldn't agree more. We have got to give him a go. We have got nothing to lose now since one foot is already out of the exit door.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
what a joke team selection for playing 11 by Pakistan. I think team is bad, we have just one mainstream fast bowler to bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread